Reviews for Bound
SarahDrav3n chapter 1 . 3/3
Dear NightShadow! I think if the first chapter captures the reader than you have won the game! (sorry for the bad spelling) But yes, you have a new reader, this was a totally great beginning!

Have I saw it well? You said "Goodbye" in japanese? :D :D
Guest chapter 13 . 1/8/2014
I've been reading to for HOURS and I absolutely LOVE IT thank you for writing this. On I'm writing a story about legolas having a sister and I'm planing for him to be "killed" by Orcs later in the book and then tortured and so when I saw this story it really jude out at me and I was NOT disappointed. THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
Predictable, but shippable :3
riptocs chapter 13 . 12/23/2012
awesome fic w/ great story
damn that leader dude for hurting legolas more...
LILEVILONE96 chapter 13 . 4/17/2011
this story is wicked! evil... depressing... but WICKED! i love this story!
Bread-Making-Viking chapter 13 . 1/7/2009
Wow, this one is definitely my favorite so far! I LOVED the way Estel saved the day! This was amazing! :) Definitely favoriting this one.

melwa elena chapter 13 . 1/1/2008
Lovely story. I really enjoyed reading it. Poor poor Legolas, but in the end he managed to heal :D

Melwa Elena
Konoko89 chapter 13 . 4/26/2007
That was beautiful, fantastic, well-written, amazing, and so on and so forth ... this is definitely going in my favs and so are you (although I don't know if I've already done that)...
Team Sherlock and Watson chapter 13 . 1/29/2006
Aww, I'm glad that the ordeal is finally over for my poor Legolas. I was really worried for him for a long while. But I am sure that he has a long road of recovery still ahead of him. Wonderfull story. Could you make a sequel of this story? I'm currious to see if Legolas ever did recover from his toture.
UnnamedElement chapter 13 . 1/18/2006
I very much enjoyed this! On your writing ability, my response is in the same as in the last post.. Yes, I would say the recovery was a bit abrupt, but losing muse while in the middle/end of a story is horrible, so I understand. However, I liked the recovery. Comparing it to the detail in the rest of your piece was why it seemed short. Anyways, awesome. Cheers!
empath89 chapter 13 . 1/15/2006
wow...i just realized when was the last time that i reviewed. i feel so bad! ::hangs her head in shame:: it's just that school and personal problems have been getting to me, so i had no free time. so, i'm very sorry! but...i did luv it. kinda sad that it came to an end. i think it's this chapter, not 100% sure, but you had a couple mistakes here and there...not too much, but i've never really caught mistakes in your fics, so i'm shocked...but that doesn't matter. i ::heart:: anghsty legolas! i luved it...and i can't wait for more of your fics!

memyselfandi chapter 13 . 1/10/2006
Poor wittle Leggy. You really gave him a rough ride. *pats elf comfortingly on back* It's alright Leggy.

Legolas: It is not! Didn't you read the thing? I got tourtured by orcs, and almost sacrificed by a lunatic! My mental capacities may never be the same, and my stunning good looks were marred! It is not alright!

Whoa. Calm down. It could have been worse*smiles*

Legolas: How so?

You could have been killed for starters.

Legolas:*looks horrified* No. No one is that stupid. If I am killed my crazy fan girls will avenge me! You should know, your one of them.

Oh yeah. Sorry forgot for a minute. Anyway I really did like the story despite what Leggy thinks. Can't blame him for being a bit ticked at ya though. I'd be too if you tourted me. tata
Black as the Shadows chapter 13 . 12/30/2005
Great ending! I don't think you rushed it, it was a very good story! Keep writing!
Blame the Cupcake chapter 13 . 12/29/2005
it was good

Elvin BlueEyes chapter 13 . 12/29/2005
This story was awsome. You did a wonderful job on it :) Glad that Legolas was back to his old self.

Elvin BlueEyes