Reviews for Starved
A Dozen Lemmings chapter 1 . 6/5
I've read this story a good five or six times over the last two or three years now. It still makes me incredibly sad. But it also makes me absolutely love Molly's character more and more.
shimotsuki11 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
This is a lovely character study. Very sad to see how badly Molly wanted to be able to tell Harry _something_ about his parents, but really couldn't. Just the right touches of humor for balance, too.
LaPoseur chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
That was incredible. My heart hurts. Really really good job, so in character, so in style and absolutely beautiful. Brilliant stuff.
kase519 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Nice
riniii chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
...ugh right in the heart this one. thank you for the lovely writing :)
JustSuperMione chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
This is a beautiful story. Thank you
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Loved this. You know, I just realized I never reviewed any of your stories, and I read them ages ago, so I'm telling you now that I loved this. Very lighthearted but at the same time touches on the more serious parts of life, and you did a great job balancing those together. Especially liked the "butterfly the size of Australia and New Zealand" bits. Thank you.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Really sweet.
Air In here chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Aw, this is a cute story. I've always loved Molly's character, and how much of a greay mother she is to not only her kids, but Harry as well.
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I love Missus Weasley. Thanks for the fic
TroyWeb chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This was a beautiful short story.
obsessivereader95 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
this is really great. it wasn't depressing but it wasn't too light. i like the way you depicted harry's response. it seemed more realistic than the other versions i've read. it's also completely in harry's character to brush it off without actually lying. i also like that you didn't force mrs. weasley to address the situation aloud. you're great with the characters' personalities. i especially loved the chaos that is the weasley home. awesome story/drabble thing overall!
MissO9716 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
soooo good and cute
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
socks. they really do mean a lot to various cast members in the Potterverse. Well done.
verysiriuspotterhead chapter 1 . 8/10/2012