Reviews for And Saw Naught Lovely but the Sky and Stars
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
It's strange, and it's beautiful, and it's bittersweet, because that's who Lois Lane is. She's the one who's comfortable on the edges of things, the one who's just as easy on the sidelines as the center, comfortable equally at midnight, in the spotlight, or the limelight, the one who sometimes needs rescuing but never, ever needs saving. She saves herself, and more often than not she rescues herself, too.
gathers-no-moss chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I don't know how I've missed this all these years, but this is just a really beautiful and intimate look into who Lois was adn what she felt in the earlier years.
TheGryfter chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I have no idea what to feel about this story.

Absolutely none.

It's beautifully written, of course, and it's almost like... I'm watching a scene from an old movie, or catching an insight into someone that I shouldn't.

Through opaque glass... even though that's not a feeling.

Sorry I can't describe it better.
1eclecticreader chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I love Lois Lane. I love stories about her. Once in a while, I come across a story so good, I fall in love with her even more. This is such a story.

You've captured her... in all her glorious self, wholly and completely. The ending was especially lovely. For some reason, I wanted to cry and I don't know if it was because I was heartsore or because I wanted to celebrate. Both, I think.
Lavenderlily12 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I love the ending. Great Job!
ideasmaps chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I just wanted to let you know how much I loved this story. It's just brilliant, everything about it. Even on it's on and out of context - it's a beautiful story. Fantastic insight into this character - very strong and simple. Beautiful.
framework4 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Nicely done. :)
Raudell chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
I really liked it. This is a really sweet, innocent Lois and Clark story. It is amazing how Clark can get past her walls so easily. Granted, it doesn't happen often, but for everyone else, it doesn't happen ever. Good work.
Nath chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
it's a good story.

Can we expect more ? another chapter ?
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Good insight into Lois. Very well-written.
TheRealLoisLane chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
i loved this! you did a great job and i could really feel Lois' emotions. great one-shot!
Talion chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
That was such a beautiful story. It evoked a sense of longing and loneliness that is rarely seen in many Lois-centered stories. I love how she is both strong and vulnerable at the same time. I'm begging you to write more stories like this, possibly even a second part.
Nautica7mk chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
This is a very beautiful one-shot. It's a one-shot right? You've got Lois 98.9% down in characterization. Impressive. I love it. Good job.
joanna chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
wow, this story is amazing. i have never read lois so vulnerable and real. i loved it.
GinaRenee chapter 1 . 10/5/2005