Reviews for Sabriel Trailer
Idareu2loveme chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
I spent hours as a child dreaming about what the trailer for my oh so coveted movie of Sabriel would be like. You did a very nice job-it's not my vision of it (but then I am writing my own as we speak...well, type...) but I enjoyed all three of them very much. However they did seem like the short kind of trailer you'd see on tv-I'd like to know what the longer before the movie version would be like. I especially liked that you included the music. Very nice touch.
Thobbit chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
I want to see all three movies so badly, now! But they don't exist:( Good screenwriting.
Bookangel812 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
That. Was. Fantastic. I'm speechless, it was that good! Wow, you are very, very, very talented. Wonderful! And I absolutly LOVED the ending.
BlackEyePea chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
This is great! but I think you should have at the end nick saying something from on the raft.
Sarah G chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
that was actually really good, congrats, you have successfully created a good trailer for sabriel. :D
a love so strong and true chapter 3 . 10/31/2007
Oh my god!

You have no idea how much i want to see these movies now!

Darn it!

ah well, bloody brilliant trailers, bravo!
ArwenGreenEyes chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Wow, these were really good. Except now I want to go see the movies. Dang it.
OnceGoneNowForever chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
I was imagining that in my head as I was reading, and I think it is rather good. : )
CarnivorousOak chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I don't like the paperwing scenes in there. maybe you could do the grave dirt thing instead.
CarnivorousOak chapter 3 . 3/8/2007
why do I want to see all of those miovies?
Jess chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
That was really good! I wish sabriel would come out as a film, it would be great...
Detrital Homunculus chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Love it!

It has just the right level of drama.
Kithic chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Grawr. -Pokes you.- Okay - since you have the Trailer down.. How about you work on getting a cast? X I know a LOT of people who would lurf you if you were somehow magickally capable.

And by the way - o-o Amazing trailer.
i-want-cheese chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
well this was good
i-want-cheese chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
wo ho i love it my god i think if like someone decides to make the abhorsen seires they need to contact u