Reviews for After Hours
KathrynValmont chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
I love this... very well done, exactly what we all need...
PC chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
It was an awesome fic
invisible-writer9706 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
J.R. and Babe are smoking HOT! they exude sexual tension on screen, and in this story, WOW! it's hot, i just wish that you could have made them become a real couple again...i am really sad that Jacob and Alexa aren't together, but if she's happy with Justin then that's cool.
JabeFan432 chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Great story. I love JR and Babe hense the sn. I think you should write more chapters or more storys on this couple. Looking forward to it!
Shawn30 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
This was absolutely positively fantastic. So sensual and hot and angsty as hell. The Jabe ship is a complicated angry pit of something downright naughty and you captured perfectly. Thank you for writing this.
platinumtexan chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Great fanfic! Funny and intense - thanks!
nikie chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
i loved the story please write more babe and jr fanfiction because their are not many storis on them
Lynn chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Whenever I see a Babe/Jr piece, especially from you, it always makes my day. I love how angsty they are. I like the fact that I can imagine what might happen next, but you never actually give a happy ending. It would seem too easy. I love the insight into Babe's head.
Winter's She-Wolf chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
This is really good and I'm not just saying that because I'm a huge Jabe fan. This was just hot!
ABCsoaper chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
M!

Very edgy.

Very HOT!

I know that there are a LOT of viewers that would LOVE to see this play out.

Keep it coming Missy Jade.
southerncharm22 chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
I saw this story on the Yahoogroup AMC fanfiction board and had a hunch that you had written it so I hope you don't mind that I hunted it down here to give you your review.

I have to admit that I'm a huge fan of your JR/Babe stuff. I think you've got a real knack for writing this couple and I hope you continue to write for them.

Your grip and understanding of the characters is amazing: I think you have JR down to a Tee, probably the best characterization of him that I've read. Like 'Cold' I really enjoyed this story and again your use of POV. I know it's complete but I can't wait to read more from you.