Reviews for Possessed
poems2songs chapter 12 . 11/1/2010
wonderful story... really liked it... sad though that kenshin had to die in the end... at least battousai will promised to take care of kaoru and kenji... good job... great work!
Sele de la Luna chapter 12 . 2/1/2010
I can't believe it, but i really loved your story! it made me cry... poor Kenshin, but at the same time i'm glad for Battousai...

Great fic!

Kisses!

Sele!
SRAS9 chapter 12 . 11/1/2009
Great story! Great work!
Brukaoru chapter 12 . 8/31/2009
Wow. I loved this story! So well written. The ending is so unexpected and sad... It feels bad on Battousai's part to live a lie to his new-found family, but then again, Kenshin would want him to be happy.

I have to wonder, if Kenshin will be waiting for them in the afterlife when Kaoru and Kenji's life ends and if when Battousai dies, if he will be reunited with Tomoe in the afterlife.

Lovely work. This brought tears to my eyes. You did an awesome job!
spirit-mage-234 chapter 12 . 6/27/2008
Well... Way to make me cry, man! ;_;

The ending was complety unexpected, I'll tell you that. I was expecting for Battousai to go to the afterlife, only having the memory of what it was like to have a true family... I never expected this! But, I would have cried in either situation. It just seems unfair on Kenshin's part too. I mean, you wrote earlier that Kenshin wasn't always a good guy at first, and that Kaoru changed his life. I just feel really bad that Kenshin only lived one life and he won't see Kenji grow up or be with Kaoru, and Battousai said that he was ready for death and to be with Tomoe, but instead he got an extra life and a family. And Kaoru is as oblivious now as she was before about what really happened to Kenshin... Doesn't Kenshin deserve a family just as much as Battousai?

But that's not to say that this wasn't a good story. I liked it very much. It's good that you used a rather unexpected form of a "twist ending", but, you know. I still want all parties to be happy in the end. *shrugs*

Your works are still fabulous and I will continue reading them. Happy writing. _
Mei-Sara chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
...ty for writing this,.., this was amazing. your very talented indeed., once again, ty, i hope you have more stories with this kind of quality
cdsmm chapter 12 . 7/26/2007
well that was nice, good job on this story! sad about kenshin though, hm.. wonder what would've happened if battousai DID tell kaoru that it was kenshin that was gone forever and not him.. oh well, just curious.. anyway.. i liked this story! cheers for starry night blue! *throws confetti* \0/
miniwoo chapter 12 . 7/23/2007
I wasn't sure if I'd like this when I read the summary, not that the summary was bad, but I couldn't get into it. So now that I've found the time to actually read this I have to say that I'm disappointed that I took so long to do so. This was great! Definatly didn't expect the ending. I thought they might share if anything. Anyway it was very good, however the epilogue didn't exactly seem like an epilogue to me. It seemed like the end of the story where as an epilogue, to my mind, should be what takes place after the ending for closure or to find out how the characters lives got on briefly. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Great fic! Write again!
Cherrysinger chapter 12 . 5/14/2007
OI! What the heck? Yes, Battousai gets a family..but what about Kenshin? He deserves something too! And-that's like Kaoru and Kenji living a lie for the rest of their lives. And Battousai..doesn't he at least deserve a family that knows him for him? And accepts him?

I'm reeling right now. But, good job, anyway.
Randa-Chan chapter 12 . 5/7/2007
Man you are strange. Not saying it's a bad thing but you write about Kenshin and Battousai like nobody else I've ever read. I can't believed you killed off Kenshin after all that. Couldn't Battousai just have let Kenshin take over or something?

Anyway, would be nice to see a sequel. I really enjoyed this in the end and was glad to see your different take on everything.

See ya next time!

Love Randa*
Ellavv31 chapter 12 . 5/3/2007
Er... what happened to Kenshin? Is he still inside his body? Anywayz,.. Nice story you got...
random fan too lazy to sign in chapter 12 . 4/20/2007
wtf...? that was a little abrupt. Everything's okay and in the last...what...200 words? it's suddenly okay, now Kenshin's dead and Battousai's here. No thoughts on Kenshin's part. Why would he do that so willingly? No character development. Fanfic or not, it's AU, and therefore the characters need some definition. *pokes at story*
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 12 . 4/17/2007
Nice story!
New-Weeen chapter 12 . 3/3/2007
I loved this story! _
noname00 chapter 5 . 1/13/2007
its been awhile:) i can't believe i forgot this fic" i've read 2 chaps that were good just couple more and im done