Reviews for Uncommon Law
COBRASTEVE chapter 11 . 5/3/2016
You know, that had the best mix of drama, comedy and silliness to really put it over the top. One of the truly enjoyable stories that you come back to to re-read! Thanks for a great job.
COBRASTEVE chapter 9 . 11/11/2015
My God! Who in the hell thought this story line up? This is so...incredible and...somewhat twisted. Jeez, I want a bound signed edition of this! It's incredible, nothing less.
COBRASTEVE chapter 6 . 11/10/2015
This is one of the best, most involved NGE stories I have ever read. Amazing.
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 6/12/2015
Rofl so they forced her to officially marry Doctor Ikari director of Nerve cuz her mail was forwarded to his address lewllz...
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 6/12/2015
Hm I"m honestly surprised Rei isn't showing any possible insistence on being one who joins this little group. Though I assume it has to do with her being reticent right now.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 6/12/2015
That is so funny. She came out wearing only the flight jacket. Kinda damn hawt honestly.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 6/12/2015
Honestly its kinda cute. He's so hesitant and is really trying hard here. Its adorable. Makes me want to look up for Shinji harem fics, good harem where its a build up slow and steady with a bit less angst and a little more fluff.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 6/12/2015
Damn. ITs gonna grow again isn't it. She's gonna go live with them so she can get in on a third marriage rofl.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 6/12/2015
Love how she shut down the angst. Yay.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 6/12/2015
Lol I knew it. Akward moments.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 6/12/2015
Oh my. Shinji is scared. I would crack up if they sent back Asuka's paperwork and said it wasn't filled out properly therefore they are still married roooofl.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 6/12/2015
This is beyond funny. I love the humor and constant sex jokes without there actually being any sex.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 6/12/2015
AHAHA Misato was liek NOOO~! This is rather funny no lie.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Rofl...watch Asuka forget that shit. And he ends up double booked rofl.
Emerald Stag chapter 11 . 1/18/2015
This was such a fun story to read! Loved the premise and the characterization of all the women around Shinji. Great job!