Reviews for Uncommon Law
Emerald Stag chapter 11 . 1/18
This was such a fun story to read! Loved the premise and the characterization of all the women around Shinji. Great job!
Protoman 0 chapter 11 . 8/19/2014
Sorry for being slow, but the last part about step-mother and such is a little convoluted, though I did understand everything else
Aronim chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
For pure crack and humor, something actually really far from canon, mostly, this has some scenes with surprising heart and some places where the characters are spot on. Good job. You had me laughing throughout the fic.
NarwhalWarlord chapter 11 . 1/26/2014
Spode almighty!

FRUIT STICKERS are more interesting than this! FRUIT STICKERS!

Thanks for the accurate summary.
Distr3sSweet chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
Blitzstrahl chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
re-reading this for fun but really, like gendo would let the court even think of touching a pilot
Genesis D. Rose chapter 11 . 10/11/2012
god I love this story

still want to see a sequel of some sort some day
Genesis D. Rose chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
re reading the story again cause I have nothing else to do and this story is still awesome
Plague117 chapter 11 . 4/12/2012
Honestly, didnt much like it. The story was well-written bug my gripe lies at the very core, the premise. I can't see a world where Gendo allows all this ridiculous marriage shit to go on when he's practically running the UN with SEELE. This prevented me from being taken into the story, the fact that gendo didn't make an appearance irked me as well. Two senior members of his staff and two pilots gett forcefully married and he's not saying shit-all? Not buying it sorry
EfficientLazyness chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
Great the only thing better then being married to a raging alcoholic like Misato, is being married to a horrendous bitch like Asuka. And Shinji just goes along with it. Frankly this story sucks ass.
EfficientLazyness chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Great Shinji is still a spineless loser, Asuka is still a domineering bitch. Frankly while Misato might be hot, the very fact that she is twice his age, and is probably loose as hell, don't really make her wife material. A one night stand, yes, lifelong partner? Hell NO!
everling chapter 11 . 10/2/2010
I love this story. The jokes, the craftiness of the girls, the twists and the finale. I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy now. Much appreciated.
Nate Grey chapter 11 . 9/9/2010
Very funny, romantic, interesting story. Somehow, it never occurred to me to wonder how Shinji might feel about Ritsuko being intimate with his father. Or how Rei might feel about it, to be perfectly honest.
alds87 chapter 11 . 1/18/2010
Ahhahahah.. loved it. Truly funny stuff, and even had a sappy ending to boot :D
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 11 . 8/20/2009