Reviews for A girl's feelings
inactive413 chapter 17 . 9/9/2008
pleasepleaseplease write a sequel! I loved this story! It was amazing.
Dark Reborn chapter 17 . 8/28/2008
I read this before, before I have FF account, and later saw this while taking a stroll down the memory lane. It's really good. Thanks for starting and finishing this!

_
Hell's Aphrodite chapter 17 . 2/28/2008
You HAVE to write a sequel! This story was so good, and very well written. If you don't write a sequel, I'll be sad T_T T_T
Senfree chapter 17 . 10/16/2007
That was beyond good, I could read that over and over again, I have been browsing for countless good fanfictions like this, but yours is the best I've seen in a long time, very hard to find one as good as this, would love to see the sequel.

And don't take my words lightly when I say I read countless to find this, I'm going to be still looking for more, but I've read so many fics, I would need a whole other profile on here to carry them all I would bet .

So, anyways, as my comment must say, I love the story, so keep up your good work .

~Yazumi & Skulls
animeluvr999 chapter 17 . 7/6/2007
man... i didn't want it to be over. i'm sad now. T_T
animeluvr999 chapter 16 . 7/6/2007
OMG!

*stares screen, reading*

OMG!

*reads more*

OMG! That was absolutely perfect! Holy shit I love this!
animeluvr999 chapter 15 . 7/6/2007
OMG! I love this! This is like, the best DNAngel story I've ever read! I'm not kidding. i love the part where Krad was like, if anything he's my boyfriend.

I was like, *squeel* But Krad's being rather stupid... he can't get dark off of his mind and is still like, I don't like him.

*smaks krad* Baka!
PsychoBlonde chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I L.O.V.E Krad/Dark fanfictions :)
Ayimil Taddy chapter 17 . 1/14/2007
Oh my! I wish I could have come on again sooner to read all of this! I loved it all and can't wait to see a sequel. I am sad that I didn't read it ealier because of school and such. Stunning work Nego-senpai!
rena.le chapter 17 . 11/21/2006
Wow! That was really enjoyable! But why must there be evil men plotting to capture Dark? D: Still, this was a good fanfic. I'm so glad I read it. )
ShinRa Associate chapter 17 . 10/28/2006
AH! That story ROCKED! I love DarkxKrad! :3 It's so adorable! Make a sequel...
ShinRa Associate chapter 9 . 10/28/2006
Good story.

-strangles Takeshi- Stupid press.
Koway Oceshia chapter 17 . 10/11/2006
O_O O...M...GOSH! SEQUEL! WHOO-HO! -runs around all happy that she was mentioned in the thank you- YAY! this chappie was so sweet with the way the two acted during the presentation but now...the evil men have found Dark an I'm still interested in seeing how Krad's family is aquainted with the Mousy family. I remember something being mentioned before...or am I just going crazy..' this was the last thing I read at the end of the day in school an it made me in the best mood! YOU GO! -huggles-
Gaara'siceprincess chapter 17 . 10/9/2006
golden ending one of the best i've ever read...can't wait to see what you put out next...let me know when you do k?
skykittt chapter 17 . 10/8/2006
This ending screams for continuing... Love it.