Reviews for For Thy Sweet Love Remembered
p4rl0v3 chapter 12 . 9/28/2010
this was just lovely. Even though the show is over you should write some more Veronica/Logan since you do it so well. I never wanted this to end.
p4rl0v3 chapter 11 . 9/28/2010
Aww i love the fluffy memory. Logan Duncan showdown should be good!
p4rl0v3 chapter 10 . 9/28/2010
The Leo/ Veronica interaction was so perfect and in character. Kudos!
p4rl0v3 chapter 9 . 9/28/2010
I think it's really great you send her off on her own because she does need to at least try on her own. So bittersweet though
p4rl0v3 chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
I'm glad to see snarky veronica coming back! The ring part was really cute.
p4rl0v3 chapter 7 . 9/28/2010
Ah things are developing so much slower than I want them to, which of course is a complement to you because I can't get enough!
p4rl0v3 chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
Amazing. Plain and simple
p4rl0v3 chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
Drama, drama, drama. I don't understand was Logan just mad about the pride issue or does he think she was sleeping with him too (or are you implying that she was?) Anyway regardless of my incompetency I loved it. Very suspenseful.
p4rl0v3 chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
Oh god how terrible! I'm surprised Duncan gave them the money though maybe he's not too bad
p4rl0v3 chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
I have a feeling that things are not going to end well for Duncan! I love the story development!
p4rl0v3 chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
I love the idea of Logan not wanting to touch his dad's money. The characterization is really great.
p4rl0v3 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Ugh i've never been on the Duncan bandwagon. Let's see some Logan! But, it's a great start!
BettyBoopSweden chapter 12 . 5/19/2010
Sooo beautiful! What an ending. I have read all three of your VM-fics now and I love all three sooo very much. They are so different yet so alike but I can't tell you why I feel that way. And it is not a negative response. I think that I feel that they are alike is because of the way you write. But this story is the one that moved me the most. I felt so betrayed by Duncan when he lied to Veronica and for what he said to Logan. I wanted him dead on that ship. I loved Jay and I love your Logan and the ending was so perfect. It was soo good and my words don't do it justice.

Thank you for the wonderful time I had reading your stories!

Betty
SparklingIvy chapter 12 . 9/14/2009
Hey! This was such a great story! I love your writing style and your plot lines (I've read most of your Gossip Girl stories!) so, when I started reading Veronica Mars, I was desperately trying to find fics to match that same quality. I was so excited when I ran into your fics I was super excited. This is the first one I've read, and I'm going to make my way through your other fics. I assume you don't write VM anymore - I've just discovered the show, and watched all seasons and now I'm craving for more, so I figured fics would help with that!

It was a great fic, and I look forward to reading more of your fics! And if you have some fics to recommend, I'd love to check them out!
Penny-Royal31 chapter 12 . 3/27/2009
so i know this story was completed a long time ago, but i just wanted to tell you that this was beautifully written! thank you for sharing it!