Reviews for Living Atonement
Bag Of Tricks chapter 10 . 9/19/2006
aw i cant wait to see what happens
Sarah Jane chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
EKK GADS! what a sad story. I certainly hope you are not drawing on personal experience for insperation. Otherwise Brad person will be in real big trouble.
Plutobaby494 chapter 10 . 2/22/2006
Great chapter, please update soon!
Yaoi.Loving.Jew chapter 10 . 2/22/2006
I think maybe you should try calling her somthing different instead of "wench" all the time. And you have alot of errors in your typing. Like when you try to spell "from" you spell "form". You also miss alot of words and make the word plural when it doesnt need to be. Sorry im not trying to be that picky but they are really noticable. Your story is really good and I think she has a really cool tail and fangs and claws and stuff. Write more soon!
Kuragari75 chapter 10 . 2/22/2006
I like it! That would hurt! all of it! btw, you can get a little repetative in some parts. ex:

"Yuko stood up AGAIN as she got into a fighting stance AGAIN"

you should try not to use words like that twice in the same sentence. Just a little tip! :)! LOVE IT! hope you update soon!

Noyesgirl chapter 10 . 2/22/2006
yeah, I almost forgot what this story was about, very nice update soon!
Noyesgirl chapter 9 . 1/20/2006
wow, origional story! I hope you update soon! i'm really interested!
Kuragari75 chapter 9 . 1/15/2006
STOP CUTTING OFF AT THE MOST INNAPPROPRIATE OF PLACES! DANG IT! neway ;)! Love it and I'm kinda scared of Brad now... though I would still totally kick his but :P! I feel bad for Tasuki... why do you have to pick on my favorite XD! neway! loved it, please write more, I know we have finals but since when is that an excuse! (bossy side gone) Talk to you later! Me*
Plutobaby494 chapter 9 . 1/14/2006
Oh, sad, yuko was blamming herself over tasuki getting hurt, and now its the other way around. Great chapter, please update soon!
d e l e t e . s t a r s chapter 8 . 12/18/2005
Very interesting. Plz update soon! Poor poor Yuko!
Plutobaby494 chapter 8 . 12/16/2005
What, that was a short chapter, please update really soon. Luv your story!
Kuragari75 chapter 8 . 12/16/2005
O! I don't like brad! I hope yuko will be ok! KK,

Ayshia chapter 8 . 12/16/2005
Good story.

Update soon okay?

Sarah Jane chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
You really need to watch for missing words and such. The story is good but you really need to watch for stuff. It would probably help if you didn't stare at the computer screan 95% of your time. Well, e-mail me sometime. I love hearing form you. Love ya.
Plutobaby494 chapter 7 . 10/23/2005
I luv your story,please update soon!