Reviews for Lies My Friend Told Me
lilawonder chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
Aw I loved the dialogue very IC I hate that you aren't going to write anymore.
turtlejumpinghurdle chapter 7 . 9/15/2009
nice story :)
DXRULES103 chapter 7 . 10/27/2007
Genius! Great lines and everything. Good job.
lbc chapter 7 . 10/11/2005
Really great story. I would have loved some slash innuendo, but with Julie still in the picture, what the hay? Interesting development in their relationship. House can be so irritating some times. What am I saying - - almost all of the time.

The accusation of a conspiracy was great. House certainly couldn't see the double standard, could he? Love the way that you write banter between the two men.

I enjoyed all 7 parts, but I seem to have trouble posting on some of them, so I let this one take care of all of them.

Don't quit writing - then the "whiners" win.
hazelmom chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
I am sorry this is your last story. I just found it today and enjoyed it. You have their banter and characterizations down really well. Maybe rethink the last story bit. It would be a loss to the community.

cathy chapter 7 . 10/10/2005
I enjoyed this story and totally did not anticipate that ending. Good job. In defense of the author, just because you ask someone to review your story doesn't mean you have to agree with their comments. Also, I agree that reviewers should stick to reviewing what has been written, not where they think the story is going. In this case, that particular reviewer's flip remarks written mid-story stating where she felt the author was going way off the mark.
MagickalStar135 chapter 7 . 10/9/2005
This was such a good fic and I'm sorry it had to come to an end. I was very disapointed to learn that this will probably be your last story because I love them. I hope that eventually you'll write more. I've enjoyed this so much and it's nice to see House and Wilson forgive each other. More House than Wilson since House didn't do too much.

Thank you so much for this, I enjoyed it a lot.
LeeS chapter 6 . 10/9/2005
What a wonderful story - very nicely constructed and

developed. I liked it at every level, and really appreciate how you remained on point with the characters as we know and love them...

Why ever do you say this is your last story ? I'm sure you have many more unwritten dramas running around in your talented mind ;)
misswildfire chapter 7 . 10/9/2005
Aw, that was cute!
extrabitter chapter 5 . 10/8/2005
Regarding your author's note, since you asked Buzzkill Bunny to review your story, it's not exactly politic to rant about what she said. I thought you'd be going in that direction she mentioned, too, quite frankly.

Anyway, this chapter was better. Like BB, I don't buy House being so angry at Wilson over the bet beacuse House always seems to trust Wilson's medical judgment. I do think that the way you've portrayed House's reaction to Julie's affair is interesting, and makes for good conflict.

So anyway, I'm interested to see where you go with this.
misswildfire chapter 5 . 10/8/2005
Oh...Love it. Can't wait till the next chapter!
McRaider chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
It'g good...I love the whole friendship between these two characters. Can't wait for more.

Buzzkill Bunny chapter 4 . 10/7/2005
I am reviewing this at the request of the author. I've not read it until now because it's not the type of story that I typically enjoy.

What I will say is that it's well written and characterization is decent. I'm concerned about House's anger, it seems overblown. If he was hurt and disappointed I think he would retreat rather than act like he has PMS.

I also think that Wilson is making too much of it. I see him more as a guy who would just make himself scarce until House decided to forgive him. If House drew it out too long, he'd check in with him in a week or so.

As for the Julie angle, while I see where you're going with this, it's absolutely the wrong thing. If House reconciles with Wilson once he keeps this secret from him, because now he UNDERSTANDS, then it's a contrivance the likes of which one would see on Saved By The Bell. The actual writing in this is too good to waste on a twist like that.

Better that Julie should confess to Wilson herself, and let the chips fall where they may. He's cheated on her enough to where he can't get on his high-horse anyway.

I'd like to see House forgive Wilson. It should be sudden and capricious. Perhaps in the vein of: "I know you're going to need a friend soon."
MagickalStar135 chapter 4 . 10/7/2005
Wow, I liked this chapter a lot! I want to know what House is going to do with his information about Julie. He could very well tell James and be a good person or he can do something incredibly mean and get back at him. It seems like House's sort of thing to be very awful to James if he is furious with him. He could say something horrible about Julie having an affair just to hurt him.

I am really looking forward to more. I also want to know if James gets mad at Cuddy for saying something to House.

Please write more soon!
Alhana-Antilles chapter 3 . 10/7/2005
I hope you update soon. Your writing style flows well and the descriptions are clear and consice as they should be. Keep up the good work.