Reviews for Am I bothered?
stu chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
old 1 but stillbloody funny
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
lol! i watched the actual one of that and yours made me lol :)
deeplyshallow chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
That

was

EPIC

!

:D

PlaidPenguin chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I LOVE THIS! As a fan of both Buffy and the talented Catherine Tate..this made me and my daughter grin, and I caught my husband ( who groans at me playing reruns of Mrs. Tate) even smiling in appreciation! I am quite bothered that you have not done another though...
OMGimprocrastinating chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
*LOL* Oh Lauren. As a person from outside looking in its hilarious but if Lauren were to act up on me I'd probably be throwing a desk at her head XD
Cellar Door 26 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I am in love with this.

Superbly in character and quite adorable.

I am now going to stalk your profile and see if you've written anything else of interest.
me chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
does Lauren get fed to the vampires? am I bovvered? this is great!
petrelli heiress chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Hehe. Poor Giles. Hehe.
Doctor's T.A.R.D.I.S chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
lol though in the show it sounds more like she says "boverd" but that might just be her accent.
Grey chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
I've never seen Buffy, but The Catherine Tate Show is one of my favourite shows. And THAT was utterly hilarious. I've just finished cracking up after the end. VERY Lauren! *claps*
ThePersonWithTheHead chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
OMG! That's SO funny!

LOL!

(I love the Catherine Tate show!)
Leigh chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
hehehe you had both my dad and me in stitches.

Am i bothed

Is one bothed hehe
markmark261 chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Great idea. It made me laugh, although it seemed a bit over-familiar (I seem to remember near enough the same thing from the show, although, since the Lauren sketches are all of a similar format, this might just be my memory playing tricks on me).
RyanKathrynCelia chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
lol! Very amusing- I love the Catherine Tate show, shame it had to end, it seemed to fly by. Did you take Laurens script from the final episode? lol, it was very cool!
ferraina chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
I agree with Giles. He has shown a great deal of restraint with someone who obviously should have been drowned at birth.