Reviews for Crystals of Love: Masks
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Read it again just now. Really well done!
EnjoyingYourFic chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I tripped over this fic maybe a year ago, and it made no sense to me at all at that time. Now that I have read more of your work (including parts of the Last Sacrifice that you are rewriting, it makes a lot more sense).

And I have to say, very well done!
Anony chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
This is an interesting spin on everything, its confusing at first because everyone's name is Serenity. The story had a unique twist on things and I highly enjoyed it.
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Amazing story
Tenshi de Shino chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
This is truly a work of art. Brilliant and well done. I love it a lot. I have to bow and give you honor for this masterpiece *bows in respect*
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Sumi chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Wonderful. Truly wonderful. _ Another great addition to your fine array of stories. _
Keiko-chan2000 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Oh my goodness...I loved this back story on Ailan/Se. I was wondering when you were going to tell their story. I almost wished it was longer..*sad*. But it was refreshing and unique as are all your fics. Okay-when are u going to update Windrunner & dragon senshi? And Desperately Searching? Those two fics are awesome...no rush though just curious and keep up the great writing.

Peace out
Crumpet04 chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Loved this one. Just like I love all the other ones _
shadowcub chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Really liked this , Setsuna is one of my faves and too many stories have her lusting over the jerk.
2TaXiDeRmY chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
That was great. I really luv this pairing. Michiru preggers? Hmm, gonna have to go back and read your other stories. see how it all ties in. Wonderful piece. Keep it up.
Reader chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
that was a great story i loved it. ive been waiting for you to write something new for a long time. good jo, hope u dont take so long next time cuz u have great stories.