Reviews for Labyrinth
LoneGunGirl88 chapter 3 . 3/9/2006
*Beats self over head* I haven't reviewed your third chapter yet? No! I must correct mistake! Good chapter, cool fight! You write more soon! *pant pant* You haven't updated in so long! Though I shouldn't really talk, neither have I...
Suzerain chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Whee, I can safely say that that story was cool. My mind demands more. I appear to be reviewing a long time after you wrote these things. I don't know, as time has no meaning for me, but I can guess. Hurry up with the updating writer-dude (can i call you that?) because the mind of me is waiting impatiently. I just realised that none of the above, save maybe one line, actually makes sense. Well, anyhoo, hurry up and finish so i can read. And then review. And garble nonsense as too your greatness.
Suzerain chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Once again i will express delight at your story. Then i shall cackle in glee and dance a strange dance.
Suzerain chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
I never realised how eloquent fellow Death Gate Cyle Readers were. I got a friend hooked and he has a habit of tearing apart the language, so a well written, well designed and interesting story make a wonderful change. I think I said enough, unless a few more comliments are desired. In which case, I [suddenly points and shouts 'look a duck'] *zing*.
JABBER-wocky-tocky chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
I really enjoyed your stories and quite agree with omnicat...hurry up on the continuation of the saga! While I really liked your stories, I felt Othello was a little TOO cold. I mean its always cool to have a character whose so controled that he can keep his head in battle and save his own skin an' all but I felt that while you KNEW Othello had feelings he doesn't SHOW them enough. I mean, no human (or Patryn) can go through three segments and not smile, or laugh, or make a joke...it's just kind of a mortal thing. And another thing, some of the comments were a little...hmm...I can't think of the word...well, just not what a person would say in the heat of battle. Ones like "Put the girl down or you and I are going to have a major disagreement." Can you seriously hear a warrior saying that? With a stretch I guess I can; but only a warrior who couldn't think of anything better to say. Its original, I'll give you that, though. I liked the way Othello's curses were cut off so that he didn't actually swear. That added a sophistication to it that couldn't be achived with just '#%*!' or *beep* or anything like that. Its a good touch. Love the story line and all, just had to pick a bit at the details. Hey, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, eh? So what doesn't crush your confidense in writing can only make you better! It may be a wierd analogy but maybe I'm a little wierd...But anyway, Keep up the good writing! I'll be looking forward to the next installment of Othello's adventures!
Omnicat chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
O... Interesting... Hurry up and update, damnit!
Omnicat chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Alleehop! as we say down here. Up in the air and down to the ground, whoohoo! Your story is cool... like a portable blizzard. _ I like Othello's sense of humour.
Kiva-05 chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Nice story. I like that dragon.
LoneGunGirl88 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Oi, you are NOT leaving this as a oneshot, no you are not. And you are updating again very soon, yes? Or do I have to sick my own dragon on you? Heh, nah I wouldn't do that, then I'd never find out what happened ne? Anyway, very good, I enjoyed that. Ja ne.
Kiva-05 chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Whow! I feel much happier when DG section is becoming bigger and bigger:). I liked your story although I don't like Patryns. It's good because it has action and plot, but I don't know if you will continue it. You always can write some other DG fics:). For example with Sartans (they are very, very, very, very rare, that's sad for me...).
LoneGunGirl88 chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Yay! I'm not alone in this section anymore! Hehe. This was good, I quite enjoyed it. And I like the idea of writing coresponding fics, so could you give me a timeframe for this one? Like where in the books it takes place? Hope for an update soon, ja ne!
Omnicat chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Wow, cool fic. Is this a one-shot or an ongoing story?

You write well. Writing for the Death Gate Cycle is an extra plus, off course. *grins*

Hope to read more of you soon.