Reviews for Winter Break
Guest chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
I really like this story!
Amayada chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
cute. very cute.

Awesome story! Keep up the good work!

Amayachida
serenityselena chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
nice story _
lunarwing chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
This story is AMAZING!

i really liked it. I really like the idea of her meeting with her parents in america and the police there wanting to capture them and adn i don't know what to say it's just unbeleivable how you maneged to write such a beautiful story it's rare to find a story like this with the romance but at the same time the action. and they where also in charactor i love you Satashi! Keep up the good work you are the BEST! ANd don't ever stop writing!

*lunarwing*
Honest Beauty chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
Hey, i know i left a review on the 4th chapter, but i was wondering something. i really like your idea of how chiaki's mana and stuff works. like instead of a shield he just heals really fast.

may i use that principle in my fanfic?

thanks for ur time

-Bea
Lolchen chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
I find this story really really really really (etc) good! A well done job! Finally a longer KKJ story well written! I was kinda depressed by other promising (turning out to be bad) fiction in the KKJ fandom. Though there are some mistakes I believe, but it didn't really matter that much. I don't really like the ending, however, because the same as Chiaki pointed out - and it was a little abrupt, suddenly God tells the angels to reveal themselves to humans, though normal humans can't see them as long as they aren't obsessed, etc. I guess you were sorta hasty in ending the story... nah, still good enough thanks for making my day!

mfg

Lolchen
Honest Beauty chapter 4 . 8/17/2008
oh man, i love this fic! it was very well written, like the twist w/ tyrone and how maron's parents can around in the end. love he chekmate sequecne at the end.

and i absolutely adored the drama and bit o f angst that u had going on with sinbad getting injured, losing his tranformation getting found out etc! i like the explaination of the mana btw. if u don't mind i'm probably going to use the 'so exhausted that my neshin fades and i get caught' plotlet in one of my future fics. if u don't want me to, i'll not, but hopefully u'll take it as a complement and i'll certainly put in the AN where i got the idea!

i'll stop talking ur poor ear off now

ja ne!
Claire Poncherrii chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
yay jjk fanfic
IAmTheBattleMaiden chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
Woohoo! OK, LOVED that one, too. You should write more KKJ fics. What other manga/anime do you write for? I'd love to read them! (If I'm farmilliar with it...) _ However, one critique: Maron/Jeanne needs to get in more danger and fight back harder. She's a bit spacey at times. Chiaki/Sinbad can't have all the fun, can he? _ And it's much more fun to rescue a damsel if she's actually in destress. Ne? _

Ja-ne! _-
AuthoressSama chapter 4 . 3/25/2007
YOU ARE SO SMARTY WARTY! SU!

YOU ARE LIKE MY TWIN OR SOMETHING!

WELL I GUESS ITS SAFE TO SAY THAT BRILLANT MINDS THINK ALIKE!

THAT WAS A PERFECT STORY! NO FLAWS WHATSOEVER!

only it could have been better if her parents moved in the apartment next to Chiaki's so, Chiaki could have more 'private' time with Maron. :D i perverted
AuthoressSama chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

YOU, MY FRIEND, HAVE A TALENT FOR WRITING VERY SUSPENSFUL STORIES! AND I AM NOT TYPING IN UPPER-CASE FOR MY HEALTH! YOU ARE A PURE GENUIS! :3
AuthoressSama chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
OH MY GOD! SU!

THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED! SO KWEL! I TOTALLY WOTALLY LOVED IT!

MORE, MORE, MORE, MOREY, MORE! SU!
AuthoressSama chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Wow.

“He has such a cute butt.”?

THUMP!

bunny secratary: Misha12 is unconcious yet again, but she says good job and read New Generation! :3
ashleyk chapter 4 . 2/15/2007
Loved thw whole story! It was so cute I loed it! I hope that you will continue to keep writing more.
ashley chapter 3 . 2/15/2007
I love the story line so far its so cute!Keep writting,

ps I love all your other stories of Kamikaze kaitou Jeanne