Reviews for You should Thank me
TheArcanaQuotes chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
*pats head and gives a cookie*3 now make moreXD(Please?_)

I really like how you put Seles in the picture. I must say ,I rather don't like her,but I don't like her entirely.
TheArcanaQuotes chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
*pats Sebastian's back* Poor Sebastian...Oh wellmnot as worse as what Genis we'll experience...I think...

Oh!oh! I loved itD I dunno having a picnic in the middle of Meltokio is somewhat strange,but i'm sure Zelos probably wanted to show off his 'favourite hunny' (Sounds strange when I say thatO_o...)
Wolfen Rose chapter 7 . 12/13/2007
Can't Wait for the 8th chapter. Keep up the good work.
MindTricks chapter 7 . 3/13/2006
Aw, this was cute to read. I wanna read more! _
Shelosthe-rock000 chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
Awesome Story! I love it!
Kit-Kat chapter 7 . 12/27/2005
I love this fan fic! It's so SO SO CUTE! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE write MORE! I honestly can't wait! I'm a huge Sheelos fan and your writing is awesome! PLEASE COME OUT WITH MORE SOON! (I'm watching and waiting!) :)
Strawberry Eggs chapter 7 . 12/19/2005
Yay! New chapter! I was wondering when you were going to update next, too _!

Ah so now Zelos actually says he loves Sheena...but she won't hear any of it. Well it is Sheena of course. She's probably going to take him as the philanderer-prevert he set himself out to be. His plan worked a bit too well it seems.

It's quite an interesting idea, though a bit wrong. Zelos himself said that a suitor is chosen for the Chosen, so he couldn't get married to Sheena when he was still a Chosen. But anyway, the idea behind it is still plausible. And the thought of them knowing each other since they were kids is so cute .

And yes, what a cute way to end! . Very well done chapter!
Yureidoru chapter 7 . 12/19/2005
That is so like them. Although I wish Sheena would be more assertive, and Zelos a little more serious about life lol
SoulTaken chapter 6 . 11/28/2005
That's so cute! Man, I'm really loving this story! Please, update soon, it's really good! Why do you have only 8 reviews? People don't know about good stuff...Anyways, I'll review more if you update more, so please, hurry! _
Swipi chapter 6 . 11/21/2005
Aw. that was so sweet!
Lemurian-Girl chapter 6 . 11/21/2005
Hey, this story isn't half bad. The last chapter's format was painful on the eyes and you could stand to have a little more detail, but other than that, I like this! It has the right amount of humor without being too rediculous, and I like the romance building up. Keep it up!

Strawberry Eggs chapter 6 . 11/21/2005
Aye...was there any reason there was no spacing between paragraphs and dialouge in this hurts my eyes _ ...

Well aside from that and the occasional typo I found here and there, I quite liked this chapter. He threw her birthday a week early so she wouldn't suspect a thing. Quite sneaky, yet smart. I just love the cute bits too with Genis still studdering around Presea and the ending with Sheena and Zelos watching the fireworks. Very well done I must say.

Can't wait for the next chapter, keep it up .!
Swipi chapter 5 . 11/20/2005
Yay! I like! - Very good!
Manu chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Strawberry Eggs chapter 5 . 11/1/2005
Wow, three chapters at once! And they were all great! I'm quite impressed at how in character Sheena and Zelos are. Just about everything they said and did was quite natural and easy to imagine. I espcailly liked how Zelos would constatly draw out Sheena's name like that.

Ooh how dastardly of Zelos, saying Sheena was his wife. She would've taken it alot worse had they not make a deal to behave herself (that's one thing though...would he really "blackmail" her like that?). I'm also quite liking the fluffines. ALot of authors here cna tell you I love Sheelos and fluff .

Long live Sheelos/Zeroshii!