Reviews for Handyman Keitaro
Orumon chapter 2 . 3/8
A very good idea, changing the dynamics of the LH plot entirely, of course, but that's what good fan-fiction does, remove the rails.
Lord Mortensen chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
Awesome! can you updated?
The Jabberwock of OZ chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
aww

and it was gettin good hu

well it was an excellent read

see ya hawk
T3Ko chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
Nice one. Well is Ukyo real a boy? Well it doesn't matter.

Thanks,
kidcrud chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
nice
Mr. D chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
This isn't a bad concept though I think you're being presenting Keitaro as being far too shallow I mean there is a 8 year difference between my sister and brother in law, so why shouldn't I take this as an insult to them?

And another thing about the age difference too many seem to forget how easily Shinobu's age can be worked around if not in AU then in years later. I mean surely you aren't so stupid as to think Shinobu is going to be 13 or 14 forever do you? Too many idiots seem to think that and she was sure as hell didn't remain that way forever in the manga.

Just a bit of constructive criticism and I hope you take it that way Mr. Hawk you're a good writer but you may need to revise a few things.
tomdj1701 chapter 2 . 1/25/2007
LOL good one Hawk
Firemaker chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
I like the story and the style. Please keep it up.
cokeboi chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
ace8488 chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
Ok, interesting idea. I have noticed that your stories are all based upon very interesting twists in the cannon. What makes them even better, is that they hold quite a bit of believability (is that a word?) and they tend to make the reader think outside the box to predict what will happen next. My one thought is this, WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE SO MANY STORIES AT ONE TIME! while that is not exactly a bad thing, all i ask is that you keep them all up to date, and finish what you start. As for this story, i like it. I am wondering how you plan on fitting Shinobu moving in to Hinata-Sou into the story line. And what of Keitaro's promise girl, has that been thrown out the window? not that i am complaining, i just wanted to know. Good Luck _
Shiakou chapter 2 . 12/11/2006
Dear lord, the harem just increased.
James Axelrad chapter 2 . 12/11/2006
great chapter. i find the minor cross to be of definate interest as well.

i am interested to see what happens with ukyo as well.
ranma hibiki chapter 2 . 12/11/2006
things seem to be picking up. and im not just talking about that 12 car pile up
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 12/11/2006
Great section here, and really liking the way that the new guests are interacting, and looks like Motoko might challeng Ukyo sometime, as well as wondering what may happen with the others, as Keitaro seems to be getting along well with everyone now.
Bobboky chapter 2 . 12/10/2006