Reviews for Found
silvanwolf240 chapter 3 . 3/17/2015
Beautiful fic. Love your writing style.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
TOTALLY EPICALLY AWESOMELY AMAZINGLY WHOAAAAAA!
-overload of awesomeness...in absence of any true comment the reader wished to say (insert complement here)-
THANKS!
alexiana75 chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
"those who belonged to him by choice and love".
Brilliant! Thank you, for a wonderfull time!
MelanisticLeopard chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Hee, was it coincidence or something else? That Legolas would just happen to find him? Good stuff. Not as dramatic as others you've written, but they can't all be out of this world enough to leave us on the edge of our seats... that would be asking a lot of you! I liked the last paragraph-how Elrond's just there, creeping-it was kind of sweet. I can definitely see how the pairing came about-they're so bonded, Legolas & Aragorn, that it's not so much of a stretch to jump from platonic love to romantic!
cairistiona7 chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
Aw, how in the world did I miss this story? How? Hmm, I can see I'm going to have to do some serious catching up on your tales, because there does appear to be quite a few I haven't read yet. But first, this one... wow, wonderful! I love stories that are set up like this, looking at the same situation from two points-of-view. It's a way of crafting a tale that seems unique to fanfic-I guess because we love to examine a scenario from every possible angle!

I've always liked how you write Legolas-you make him appear as an adult and not an "elfling", and the same can be said for your handling of Aragorn. Neither come across as too immature or young. You know me, I'm more of a canon geek but I do enjoy the occasional MC-based story and yours are always right up there with the best of them. This one is no exception. Their care for each other shines through beautifully, and Aragorn's bravery and determination are wonderful while he's fighting all those orcs.

All around top-notch story!
Destined Darkness chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
Aww i like it! It's so awesome, that's my word at the moment! I love this! hehe
Destined Darkness chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
Lol oh for once the perfect song played while reading a chapter of any story, the chapter that played for this one was 'in my time of dying' i love it because it goes 'i feel alive when you're beside me...'
GreenBear chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
I really enjoyed this story! You write very well. I especially liked the last paragraph of the epilogue. )
CosmicEssence chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
ooh that was totally not what i expected. It was good though, very good. Ahh i'm reading too many of yours at once here...i'm running out of things to say cuz i cant find fault with them :P
Mirach chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
A beautiful story about a baeutiful friendship! It feels so good to read it...
Jedi Sapphire chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
Ah, how could I miss this? But I found it now! It was wonderful... The warmth and brotherhood Aragorn and Legolas share came through beautifully. I especially loved the image of Legolas falling asleep right next to his friend - and who put the blanket around him? Elrond? One of the twins?

You're right, we do see Legolas in a very similar way (which makes it doubly a pleasure to read your fics). I could just about imagine his expression when he found Aragorn. You write their relationship very well.
asdfjkl chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
i love this story-go legolas and aragorn!
StarLight9 chapter 3 . 4/29/2008
The description of Legolas fallen asleep at the ranger's bed was just the sweetest picture imaginable.

The title of this story is so perfect. It says that friends are there to find you when you need them, and you may sometimes be lost, all alone in pain and in fear, but once you are "found" everything will be alright.

I believe I've told you this before, maybe even several times, and I'm repeating myself, but I have to say it again. I am always amazed at how you can take a plot that could be told in two sentences, and turn it into a long and wonderful story, spending paragraphs describing emotion - pain, fear, doubt, hope or silent joy. And even if, as in this case, the ending is not really surprising, the story is still extremely interesting and enjoyable to read.

~StarLight

P.S. In my last email I told you that it's been a while since I've read a great friendship fic that has made me melt. Well, this problem is fixed now ;-)
StarLight9 chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
It’s touching to see that Aragorn is facing the orcs desiring revenge for what they have done to his friend. I love the moment where he uses a tree to protect his back. And it seems fitting that the tree should do what a wood-elf usually does – be the ranger’s friend and ally.

/ Legolas. Somehow, I was not surprised. He was able to find me when I needed him the most, just as I had found him not too long ago./ - Aahh, this is so sweet – he has been feeling that the elf would find him, np matter how improbable it has been. Indeed it seems that’s what friends are for – to find you when you are lost.

*sniff* I started melting at chapter 1, but now my melting process has just been accelerated. I believe I’ll manage to melt down completely by the end :-)
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I think it’s about time I start working on my promise to read all of your stories (and it’s a promise I feel great enjoyment in keeping). Oh, this looks so promising – sad, angsty, but sweet. What more could a girl ask for?

For once, the orcs Legolas stumbles upon are dead. He usually doesn’t have this luck. Well, I have no doubt who took care of the orcs, and I’m looking forward to see in what shape he’ll find the human.

/Pain-glazed eyes opened and locked onto mine, as if he had known I would be there./ - This was a very sweet touch. Indeed, Estel seems to feel that Legolas is there, taking care of him, although he has no way of knowing that the elf would be coming that path at all.

/“Don’t speak,” I answered softly. “I am here.”/ - I just love those simple words – ‘I am here.’ They mean so much – ‘I am here. You are safe now. I will take care of you. I will protect you. There is nothing to fear.’ But Legolas can only say ‘I am here’ and all the rest of the hidden meanings will be clear.

/“I believe you would find me anywhere,”/ - *starts melting* :-)

/Perhaps this is what friends are for: to find you when you are lost and alone and bring you home./ - So true!

So far this is just as sweet as all of your stories I’ve read, and that’s what I love about them.

*goes to read next chapter*
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »