Reviews for Regroup
Death-Muncher chapter 5 . 1/26
I LOVE THIS STORY!. I'm sad that there are no more chapters. I've really enjoyed Maul's development and coping with his weakness and disability. I like that both Qui-Gon and Obi-Won are interacting and supporting him I find a lot of fics just focus on one or two central characters. LOVED IT! :D 3
NutCase5 chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
Yes,it definatly is! Is there a sequal to this?
MikeStokerGirl chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
This was amazing! You did justice to the original. Actually, your sequal may be the slightest bit better. At any rate, you are an amazing writer and I personally would love to see what suprise Maul has in store for the Jedi.
Talon83 chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
*Gives chibi thumbs-up*
sohna chapter 5 . 1/4/2008
This was a very interesting story - I read it without reading the other story you mentioned and had no problem understanding it at all. You write very, very well, and the characterizations and theme of redemption, good/intermediate/evil came across very clearly. Most people don't think to try saving Maul, I guess. I think it's terrible that you haven't gotten more feedback on this than you have - I suspect it might have something to do with this story being a sequel to someone else's story - and to tell you the truth, I did not go read the other story because your description of it did not interest me. Your own story did, however, as I like psycological pieces like this (while action/adventures that cut out major characters leave me cold). Very nice job!
Barranca chapter 5 . 6/1/2007
I really enjoyed this one! It's only good if the characters keep surprising.
Carmarthen chapter 5 . 1/14/2007
I like Yassina and your take on Zabrak culture very much-lovely story!
mystique chapter 5 . 11/27/2006
hello. i know it's more than a year since you finished this, but i just read it, so it's new to me. i just wanted to say, i recently watched the Revenge of the Sith again, and i was wondering whether it might be possible for a Sith to be led out of the dark side. up till now we've only had fallen jedi's helped back to the light - i just wondered if it's possible, as jedi's fall, for a sith to do the equivalent.

well, your story has just answered me. the will of the Force? possibly. as it is, thank you. it was a great pleasure to read.
nannon chapter 5 . 10/19/2005
whoa. story's done? where the hell have i been? anyway, i really loved it. i'd give some constructive criticism, but i wouldnt know what to criticize. i loved all of it. and i'd really love to hear about this surprise at the end. thats sounds promising.
nannon chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
you are my favorite person in the entire world right now. this fic is great. 'Captivity' was one of the best maul fics i've ever read, and to find a sequel to it, and a kick-ass sequel at that, is incredibly cool. The story fits in so smoothly with 'Captivity'. you totally made my day. i can't wait for your next update.