Reviews for Just a Theorem
Dugleik chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
I love it I love it I love it!
Misty-J chapter 5 . 10/22/2006
I loved this! A sequel would be great. :)
MagsRose chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Oh, poor kitty.

*Mags goes to hug her LittleMel.*

*LittleMel put up with pettings for a few seconds before running off to torment the dog.*

"You don't know how good you have it, Stink face!" Mags yells at her beast.

Thanks for the story.

SongbirdGK chapter 5 . 6/10/2006
Aw! This is so sweet. Since I've reviewed Keep Me Hanging, I've been reading some of your other stories too. This has got to be my favorite thus far.

Actually, I just seem to have a thing for "Rodney's Cat" stories or "Rodney's Neighbor" stories. That and a healthy splash of Almost-shipping.

Your stories keep making me laugh and go all mushy. I don't get to feel like that a whole lot in real life, so I'll probably keep reading them. I know I've said this before, but thanks for sharing.

(As an afterthought - the conversation between John and Rodney, say, in the car or later on the trip could make an interesting follow-up piece, yes? Just sayin'. _~)
Sailor Sapho chapter 5 . 3/3/2006
Oh, lovely! Happy Rodney! Rodney gets a bit too much Whumping sometimes...
Nyrocat chapter 5 . 2/4/2006
You should continue this story! You should have rodney's neibor come to Atlantis! please?

*Adds to ALERT and favs*
circularwaffles chapter 5 . 10/31/2005
Yay! I think I've run into three fantastic stories today, and yours had me smiling the most! Great AU story, I guess it would be more realistic that out of the limelight of Atlantis, Rodney would possibily be a bit more quiet. Who knows? The last chapter concluded your whole story perfectly but left room for a spin-off if you ever wanted to continue with a sequel. Nice work!
Dr. Dredd chapter 5 . 10/28/2005
I finally managed to find the time to read this. Very nice ending! (I don't like sad endings, either.) Nice trick to play on John - the neighbor definitely has him pegged...
dahan chapter 5 . 10/15/2005
Nothing wrong with a anti-sad ending. :p

This is really one of those stories that comes once in a blue moon. Full of originality inspired by just bare hints from canon, its pretty perfect. One thing for certain is this story is perfectly complete.

I'm really tempted to call the ending "adorable", but that's just be damning it. The fact is that the story defintely hit on more emotions than that. _
Alethea Sharp chapter 5 . 10/15/2005
Lovely ending. It made me feel all happy. YAY!
NaughtyKittyKat chapter 5 . 10/14/2005
I love this story!
PurpleYin chapter 5 . 10/14/2005
SQUE! I loved this, it's such a wonderful ending. She's mighty cheeky. :D Aww, I want Fermat too!
fanficaddict chapter 5 . 10/14/2005
Aww! that was a fantastic ending! I loved it, I don't think it could have gone any better :D Excellent job!
Fanwoman chapter 5 . 10/14/2005
That was delightful! What a great way to end it without it being sad. Thank you!
dragonfairymaiden chapter 5 . 10/13/2005
Nice story. Nice to show how Rondey had changed. Enjoyed it very much!