Reviews for Stranded with Idiots
Twiggy-hime chapter 16 . 7/19
Love the book. Love it.

And you know what?

Grapes are the sexiest fruit I have ever laid my eyes on.

Dattebayo.
DarkWhisperingShadow chapter 27 . 5/21
Oh wow! I have already read your story and it is simply wonderful. I accidentally put the category as Uzumaki for my story. Can you read it?
Thanks so much!
Please tell me what you think
I ️ ur story!
UGS
Poppy Young chapter 16 . 1/2
Fine. Grapes are sexy. Well (cough) anyway moving on. Things are getting Dramatic with a capital D...
Poppy Young chapter 5 . 1/1
That rant ... Perfect. The mention about her period, priceless. Sasuke and Naruto's reaction, the apple to my pie
Poppy Young chapter 1 . 1/1
OMG hahahahah "maybe you hit him too hard" idk why but I found that real funny. I'm really liking this story :)
ChocolateismySoul chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
I think the narutp characters can wall on water by now, why didn't they fo that?
Hinata chapter 16 . 8/11/2014
Hey guy I always read author's notes and no grapes are not sexy. Strawberries are sexy
Hinata Hyuga chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
Hey, I dunno after how many years m reviewing, but I LOVE ur fanfic! it's awesome!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/7/2014
I think that the chapters shouldn't be so short.
Trisha chapter 34 . 6/26/2014
Awesome fic. I absolutely loved it. I read it in a day (cuz I'm obsessed. Don't judge.)
DarkRedGirl Yuuki Hitomizu chapter 34 . 5/24/2014
I love it! This is one of my favorites
Kiyo Hiroshi chapter 28 . 4/19/2014
The suspense on this is interesting, currently on chapter 28. Love how you make us wait in suspense really makes me want to read more. :D
april31st chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
freakin hillarious
Byakugan User chapter 34 . 8/21/2013
Alright! Great story! LOL when everyone got ready to beat the crap out of Kakashi! :D
sasusakuforever chapter 34 . 8/13/2013
Hahaha I love the story!really nice!
R.I.P Kakashi!