Reviews for Perfection
twlightbella chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Aww Erik and Christine are a cute married couple
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
LOVE THIS SO FAR! HOPING TO READ MORE OF IT LATER! :)
Vee017 chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
Wow. I have been blown away. This was not something that I expected, it was so much better. I absolutely love long, drawn out love scenes; and the fact that you made it more realistic than other fics just made it for me.

I loved Madame Giry talking to Erik and Christine about sex, and contraception, and a diletto! ,

And I learned things. Rubber condoms were invented in 1855, huh, go figure.

The only thing that slightly threw me out of the story was the further you got into the sex the more and more garden euphamisms were used. It started getting a bit much, just in certain areas where it was mentioned again within sentences of just mentioning it (or maybe it's just me, and I'm not used to it). But, even that said I do applaud you for going about an entire chapter of sex without using pussy or cunt. Because they don't really have a place in this story. Most stories are 'wham, bam, thank you ma'am' types, but yours wasn't. It felt like something at a higher level, and your chosen euphamisms worked wonderfully for the majority. You made this classy!

This was a great first time. It was a sensual, hot build-up. It was love, and compassion, and passion.

Erik having to watch Christine touch him was painful to read, yet understandable. It makes sense that he would have to keep her in his line of sight. The comparison of him to a spooked horse, and an abused animal were good ones; I definitely agree with that assessment.

And Erik's constant worry that he's hurt Christine. And spying on Fleur's wedding night! I...can actually see him doing that. Especially after what he saw with that young girl.

I enjoyed this story very, very, much. Thank you a thousand times for taking the time to write it :D
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 4 . 5/29/2008
Oh how beautiful!
Madhatter45 chapter 3 . 11/19/2007
*Blush*...*falls over with huge nose bleed*...I have lost my innocence! lol. Great story, chapter had a lot of cute fluff too! *thumbs up*
XxravenXcrownedXprincessxX chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
very nice!
XxravenXcrownedXprincessxX chapter 4 . 10/30/2006
wow...very sexy with a sweet ending! i can actually see this as an alternate ending.. in a perfect world!
Scarletquillraven chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
That was very well written. You presented this story very tastefully. I liked how Christine and Erik both respect each other so much. Even though this was long, it deffinately didn't ramble and repeat itself. Again, you did an excellent job!
AtomicPenguin chapter 4 . 1/1/2006
*claps*

Yay! What a *ahem* wonderful story! Now if you'll excuse me for a moment... *runs for cold shower*
KaindeAmedha419 chapter 4 . 12/31/2005
Very Good! I enjoyed it! Now if only the movie could have ended like this, I would be much happier!

Such depth in description, I loved it! (This is Grievous419, by the way, if you didn't know.).

I'm glad you sated your appetite, it was quite thrilling to read.

You would also most likely get a few more well-deserved reviews if you took of the 'no-anonymous reviews' thing. Just an idea.

Brava!

~Justine
Ram Jas chapter 4 . 11/2/2005
This was by far the best fanfic I've ever read. The love that you wrote of made tears come to my eyes. Your exquisite story gives me hope that perhaps someday, I'll find love like that, too. You are such an excellent author; you should try to get some works published. You have such a skill that I have not seen in all of my years. Congratulations: you are amazing.

~_ Mihoshi
OperaLover chapter 4 . 10/31/2005
Nice, nice, nice! And we can all supply our own happily-ever-after ending...

Thanks so much- these two stories were fabulous! Any more in the future?
OperaLover chapter 3 . 10/31/2005
Whew! I'm just about speechless. That was amazing- well-written and evocative and ... (fanning) wonderful! Truly, the stuff that dreams are made of!
OperaLover chapter 2 . 10/26/2005
Too bad all young girls can't have such a talk with someone as intelligent and with as much common sense as Madame... sigh... Getting better and better... :-
OperaLover chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
What a gallant, embarrassed Phantom! I think I rather like the idea of that... I've often thought he would have been quite an observer of 'human nature' in the Opera House. (And also a voracious reader.) Promises to be every bit a good as Perfect.