Reviews for The Story Seeker
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 113 . 11/14/2015
So, when are you going to post the next chapter?
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 39 . 11/14/2015
(groans)
Oh, dear God in Heaven above...
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 12 . 11/14/2015
Oh, my poor Erik...
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 4 . 11/14/2015
(shakes head in amusement)
Replaced Christine already, have you, Erik?
hettledettle chapter 113 . 11/23/2011
This is the best and longest story I have read in this fiction (The Phantom of the Opera I mean), and the story seeker thing is brilliant I wish you luck.
Ms. SpearBourne chapter 56 . 10/25/2011
Ah, angry Erik is out for revenge! Those poor boys . . . I almost feel sorry for them.

Almost.
Ms. SpearBourne chapter 52 . 10/25/2011
Hehe, "creepy, perverted, stalker chick-flick" sounds about right! And, yet, I find it enthralling!
Ms. SpearBourne chapter 50 . 10/25/2011
Aww, Erik and Jennifer are so sweet together!
Ms. SpearBourne chapter 41 . 10/25/2011
Hmmmm, I've never used Google Earth, so I can't imagine why it couldn't find Mazenderan or Nijni-Novgorod; when I looked those up on wikipedia a while back, there was no problem.

Meh, I just thought I'd mention it. You probably wrote that more than a couple of years ago.

Anyway . . .

I'm really loving this story! That was a nice touch including Erik's childhood like that!
Ms. SpearBourne chapter 39 . 10/25/2011
That wicked sultana . . . I wonder how she wound up there? I'll just have to keep reading!
Ms. SpearBourne chapter 38 . 10/25/2011
This chapter made me weep! Poor Erik!

Don't ask me how, but this has inspired another story idea that I plan on working on in the near future. (Oh, so many plot bunnies hop through my head, and they hop jolly high!)
Ms. SpearBourne chapter 33 . 10/25/2011
Aww, that was sweet that she made him tea!
Ms. SpearBourne chapter 32 . 10/25/2011
Oof, that mysterious female figure behind the curtain sounds like the little Sultana! *shudder*

I think this was the first chapter where I noticed an error I couldn't attribute to a formatting glitch on the site's part: In Erik's letter to the investigators, it should say "married, then I would suggest". Meh, a small thing, to be sure, but I'm a grammarnazi and must mention it.

It's a great story and I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far!
Titanic Mist chapter 113 . 10/25/2011
Hi! Long time, no see! Glad to see some of the old gang is still on fanfiction. (This is Opera Princess, btw. I have a new penname.)I was excited to see your update. I'm surprised at how much of this story I still remember. And I think you get a prize for the longest fanfiction story. LOL. How have you been?
Ms. SpearBourne chapter 30 . 10/25/2011
Hehehe, the Phantom in Star Wars? And he can use the Force? I'm really looking forward to seeing where this goes!