Reviews for End of Thought
ytktyfpoio chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
Please update! I really want to know what comes after the enormous cliffhanger! Plus no more emo Roy.
kuragari nikkou chapter 7 . 10/26/2008
Wow, you changed the story. I'm really happy that you were nicer to Lilina and that you didn't let her die this time around. I felt so bad for her that I cried and now I'm crying again because I'm so happy! I wonder if anyone else does that.

Akuma: Eyes of Sorrow and this story is actually pretty damn awesome.

...My OC that I could almost say without exaggeration just praised someone. ... Well, you are pretty awesome anyway, so yeah. You rock, you really do! Amazing job.
Nonny Mouse chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
Mostly good, except: please, please COOL IT with the Lilina bashing. While you're at it, read her supports on Gamefaqs before you write another word. This isn't her.
Anime0milk chapter 7 . 6/27/2007
wow, i read all of your "eyes of sorrow" and i kept crying, dang you have an amazing writting talent! i just read up to chapter 7, and i'm surely hoping you do continue! it's like i can really feel each character pain, sorrow, happyness, etc.

oh please continue, i feel you have left us on a clif hanger. What's Wolt gonna do now? Or is Roy gonna go back to Marth, what about Diasy's plan, is she gonna have a change of plan now that roy is here, oh once again, please do conitue!

and thank you for writting those stories! _ they kinda made me understand a few things better
crystalicios chapter 7 . 5/6/2006
Roy. is. back.

OH THE HOROR! I'm joking. Roy will change everything now. *whispers vehemently* Kill off Wolt. He has a funny name!

Uh... yeah. Roy and Marth cool. (Even though I usually detest the couple... your an exception ;))

Wolt and Roy not cool.

Wolt is such a jealous prat. Okay I should stop doing that now.
Nicodareus chapter 7 . 5/5/2006
plz bring back lilina and have roy kill peach
Sovereign Panda chapter 6 . 3/19/2006
:: drools:: you. rock. *so* hard! you are now, officialy, my favorite author.
Icy Chinoumi chapter 6 . 1/27/2006
T.T I don't know what to say right now. I'm glad Roy is out of that place but i'm sad that Lilina died like that. But she was so heartless. I guess what i'm trying to say is, that this was a sad chapter.

Dang, two more chapters? For some reason, i'd thought this would be longer. Update soon.
crystalicios chapter 6 . 1/24/2006
lol, yes it WAS sort of confusing.. but look on the bright side; it was a NICE kind of confusing... heheh... okay, that didn't make any sense... looks like your not the only person with confusing issues... heheh
Icy Chinoumi chapter 5 . 11/30/2005
Why you're welcome, amiga! I so love that song, I should listen to it right now. But anyway, another good chapter. I kind of have some sort of obbession with pointing out grammar mistakes (I guess it comes from writing so much). None that I can think of in this chapter though. Good job!

Poor, poor Lilina. Doesn't she know that political marriages don't always evolve romance? Marth/Wolt... I can't wait to see how that turns out.
crystalicios chapter 5 . 11/30/2005
_... wow! Lotsa stuff is happening here! What shall happen next? GBP scare you? Okay, then... and I thought my friends fear of bananas were weird... lol well you've won that award! lol
YaoiSongstress07 chapter 5 . 11/30/2005
Oh no...I'm nervous. Roy has vanished, everyone's on edge...I'M ON EDGE! This line took the cake:

'You see, he was the one who, let's say, drove Roy over the edge...'

I'm feeling the tension, and it's heavy. I listened to the orchestra version of 'One-Winged Angel' while I read this, and that strengthened the suspense. Lilina's still bugging the crap out of me, everyone's tense...this story has it all. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR UPDATING, AND I HOPE THE NEXT UPDATE COMES SOON. 'End of Thought' is still an amazing masterpiece.

As for 'Animus', take your time. I'm honored to have you as a reviewer.
Mizu-Sama chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Crazy awesome! Will Roy be back? Cause thats my favorite coupling.
YaoiSongstress07 chapter 4 . 11/13/2005
What an honor it would be to have you review 'Animus'! But reading it would be such a task-there are almost twenty chapters! That would take such a long time...but thank you for the thought! Maybe you can be a part of the 'Anima' (Animus sequel) experience!

Another amazing Roy/Marth story. This is at the top of my list, right next to Three Swords! I even love the title-it's refreshing and vibrant! Passionate, suspensful, frustrating, exciting-it's got the makings of a true story. The shounen-ai pairings are incredible! I truly hope Roy ends up with Marth, though. The anticipation is excruciating!

Is there ANY way you could rub Lilina out of the picture? I loathe her entire existence. She's interfering with the happiness of the others-she needs to remove herself, pronto! Why must ignorant, cold-hearted people interfere? Roy and Marth forever, yeah! I'm so excited. I really hope they end up with each other.

YOU MUST UPDATE BEFORE DECEMBER 17TH! THAT'S TOO BIG OF A GAP-I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG! WAH!

Bottom line: Your story is an exhilarating, breathtaking gale of resplendence. I hope you create more Roy/Marth fics in the future.
crystalicios chapter 4 . 11/13/2005
I like this chapter. although it was a little... short... lol... I guess im used to reading long stories... those that are about 18 pages long... lol... anyy wayy... you have a Nintendo DS? Awesome! I'm still stuck with a crummy old Gameboy Advance; and its the oldest version too... argh... I even have a Gameboy Pocket (Those gameboys that don't even have color in them) Hmm... maybe I should sell it to a museum... lol I'd get millions for something THAT old.