Reviews for The Sweater
DARWIN51 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Okay. Well I realize that this was posted in like 2005 or something crazy like that, and it's been 4 years since any review, but since I read the oldest stories first, I found this one. And I simply can not resist reviewing a story that I feel truly deserves a good review, no matter how old it is. You're probably going to find this and think oh that old site! Or maybe not. But really a good story, so it deserves this boring long review.
mary chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
i enjoyed it very, very much. it brought tears to my eyes. poor cameron, and thank you house. write more; you are very talented.
Eliche chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Great job on this fic. i really enjoyed it. :D
v-volatile chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
books: you should be writing them!

precise and poignant in all the right ways!
calloffthesearch chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
aw *sniffle* amazingly written once again

~E~
Chibi Tenshi chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
And you just broke my heart. Poor Cameron and House. Gah, he must feel so helpless, and again, you just do emotions so wonderfully, and the last few lines in the last paragraph just hit me. Absolutely wonderful! (in a make-me-teary-eyed sort of way) I do hope your health continues to improve!
Biniffany chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
superbly written, and with such a delicate subject.
Ker chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
WOW! That was seriously amazing! Awesome writing! Very intense! I got chills.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Wow...Amazing, just...wow...
DollPartsRealHeart chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
dark, I love it...touches on "maternity" and some emotions that cameron *had* to be feeling all things considered.
gerfan chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
that was so sad but touching tender
WolfSavard chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
"He knew, right then, that his pain couldn’t touch hers and she’d gone years without relief. He could go a few hours."

Absolutely beautiful.
kimidragon chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
“It didn’t look anything like a baby, and it was dead… dead, dead, dead… but I held it in my hand like I was afraid I’d break it. It was nothing, but it was everything. It was a hundred dreams I’d finally let myself believe in. And it was dead.”

i didn't like the "dead dead dead" bit in this line...a little over dramatic for the rest of the piece making me stall my belief that this was actually going on...and yet..."It was nothing, but it was everything. It was a hundred dreams I’d finally let myself believe in." is the best line ever...i liked it so much...it's a very moving piece...

you have done so well...you are a very good writer, thanks

becks
HouseRocks1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Wow, powerful, sensitive, moving, and beautifully written. You always write so well!
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
I totally agree with PWCorgigirl. I myself have been there twice and it is the most gut-wrenching feeling for any woman, a feeling that you portrayed very well and did justice to in this story. I could definitely feel the raw emotion. Keep up the good work.