Reviews for Le Petit Chat
Celesta SunStar chapter 5 . 3/27
This is a nice story but the "Je suis Professeur Severus Snape." in chapter 2 just really bugs me. It should be 'Je m'appelle ...
ilanit.harary chapter 5 . 2/17
loved it! it touches your soul like so few do.
lovelybones1029 chapter 5 . 2/4
This is absolutely beautiful.
ALiveTodaytoWrite chapter 5 . 1/18
loved it such an interesting read.
TheEutonyOfPetrichor chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Beautiful ! That's all I can say.
And thank you for writing something so beautiful !
Katie-hime chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
This is a beautiful piece, and I sincerely hope that you are pleased with it and proud of it. The emotional depth that you've managed to convey in five chapters far exceeds most works I have read, many of which run dozens of chapters longer than this one. There is a poignant, despairing quality to your portrayal of Severus that is absolutely enthralling. My congratulations on a beautiful work!
Nicole chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
This is just too beautiful for me to not leave a review. An art by itself :)
patolozka chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
Wau, I have no words for it! I am sad and happy and confused and everything in one, but in the end I must say that it was perfect! Mixture of French, Harrys innocence, Severus sense for art, wau. Thanks for it!
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
Wonderful story! I have no need for french translations as I speak french, so I have no complaints.
TrickTrack chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
I loved this story ! It's one of the best I have read so far ! Keep up the good work :)
Amme Moto chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Holy crap.

I realize it's been seven years since this was written, but... damn. That was amazing. You have impressed me. I have read very few stories even remotely close to how well this is written. You have successfully held my attention for five amazing chapters. My sincerest congratulations are in order.

Also, I enjoyed your story. :)

Amme Moto
FluffyColourMonster chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Oh my... That was amazing, it was written so beautifully every chapter was as beautiful as other.
I would say that French annoyed me but no such thing, it wasn't troublesome to look up the translation, it was worth it.
I love the charecters in this masterpiece, they are in charecter.
Describing the painting was magnificent, truly well done. I almost cried when Harry cried in the third chapter.
At some point I thought that you would kill Severus and was pleased when you did not.
You made Harry look truly beautiful and perfect, flawless.
And lastly you made the love between them seem so right, so wonderful, so perfect and precious.
I take my hat off to you, truely well done. Perfect ending, beautiful beginning, tearful story.
JlovesGaara chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
Excellent, excellent, excellent. This story was perfection. Great job.
Akumaide chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
I loved this fic. You really did a good job on this, the mood, Severus' feelings about Harry and most everything else, the way Harry changes, both as himself, but also in how Snape sees him. The way they interact with each other, and how that changes as Harry grows up. And how some things were left kind of not-obvious, in the way that only really good works can pull off, in the way that really makes the reader think. Everything was so good. I haven't checked the livejournal link, but I also love the fact that you didn't have translations. They always seem to halt the flow in a story, and if you have translations, I feel that it's unnecessary to even have two languages. Of course, I Kay be somewhat biased, as I know both languages enough to understand at least this level.

But enough about that. I'll say it once more: I loved this fic. Be real proud of yourself, and please never stop writing :D
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
Age is just a number and love can never be wrong. Lovely summaary (I agree completely.) It's what drew Me in. Glad I was, lovely storie.