Reviews for Le Petit Chat
Gwen.Xoloitzcuintle.Baggins chapter 5 . 4/19
Hi! Reading this has been certainly moving. It was such a perfect story line, very well written and full of emotions. I am wondering if it's been translated to spanish, and if it hasn't, if you'd let me write it in spanish, giving you the whole credit, of course. I'll be waiting your answer.
TheCauldron chapter 5 . 3/19
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. *in awe of your emotive skills*
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
for me the summary sounds like what a creeper/pedophile would say
Profesor chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
Really nice story. I love Spa-artist and his little cat.
Moon Kingdom chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
I love it. You're a wonderful writer.
Celesta SunStar chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
This is a nice story but the "Je suis Professeur Severus Snape." in chapter 2 just really bugs me. It should be 'Je m'appelle ...
ilanit.harary chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
loved it! it touches your soul like so few do.
lovelybones1029 chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
This is absolutely beautiful.
ALiveTodaytoWrite chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
loved it such an interesting read.
TheEutonyOfPetrichor chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Beautiful ! That's all I can say.
And thank you for writing something so beautiful !
Katie-hime chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
This is a beautiful piece, and I sincerely hope that you are pleased with it and proud of it. The emotional depth that you've managed to convey in five chapters far exceeds most works I have read, many of which run dozens of chapters longer than this one. There is a poignant, despairing quality to your portrayal of Severus that is absolutely enthralling. My congratulations on a beautiful work!
Nicole chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
This is just too beautiful for me to not leave a review. An art by itself :)
patolozka chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
Wau, I have no words for it! I am sad and happy and confused and everything in one, but in the end I must say that it was perfect! Mixture of French, Harrys innocence, Severus sense for art, wau. Thanks for it!
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
Wonderful story! I have no need for french translations as I speak french, so I have no complaints.
TrickTrack chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
I loved this story ! It's one of the best I have read so far ! Keep up the good work :)