Reviews for Le Petit Chat
Quixling chapter 5 . 7/16
Im not sure what draws me endlessly to this work of art, but if you are still here, and reading reviews after 11 years, I just want to thank you for writing this. It's comforting and soothing in the most heart breaking of ways. To know that everything can change and fall apart to pieces, but still be stitched back together in the end.
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 4/6
Beautiful read! My heart is soaring. :)

I must say that your characterization of Severus fairs very well. I never thought that it would be possible for Severus Snape to declare love and devotion verbally without sounding OOC.. But you, oh great writer, were able to make him say those words in a manner befitting of him. Kudos for a job well done!

Thanks for sharing! :)
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 4/6
Damn, this story is really brilliant.

The Snarry development is a bit confusing especially with the AU and canon mix in their relationship dynamics as well as the plot, but daaaamnn... One moment I'm falling in love, and the next my heart would be breaking, rinse and repeat. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 4/6
Whoa.. This is great. I like the artist avenue for Severus. It would be fitting. He is after all a creative and brooding man. A perfect characteristic of an artist.
ehm chapter 5 . 12/11/2015
This is a breathe of fresh air, and yes (tired as you are from hearing this) this is a beautiful fic. It's full of emotion, and I liked how you were able to draw out the creativeness in my mind. I can really see the story in an art which would probably have Severus inner artist run for his money.

I cant help but notice your run-ons tho. Not that I dislike such sentences, but you could do with more commas. Dear, good choice of words is one thing, but please dont hesitate to use commas and periods. I feel like this story would be more refreshing if you knew where to pause in your sentences.

With the inner critic in me aside, I feel like this is a great work still. I do hope to hear more from you :) (now lemme check your other works lol)

~~~ehm23
TheWaffleBat chapter 5 . 10/17/2015
I have no words to describe this.

Bravo.
Exia chapter 5 . 10/5/2015
Wow. I mean...I just don't have any words. I want to be eloquent. To give you my awe in meter and rhyme. But you've stolen it all away with your story. It's just...fantastic. Thank you for this.
Gwen.Xoloitzcuintle.Baggins chapter 5 . 4/19/2015
Hi! Reading this has been certainly moving. It was such a perfect story line, very well written and full of emotions. I am wondering if it's been translated to spanish, and if it hasn't, if you'd let me write it in spanish, giving you the whole credit, of course. I'll be waiting your answer.
TheCauldron chapter 5 . 3/19/2015
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. *in awe of your emotive skills*
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
for me the summary sounds like what a creeper/pedophile would say
Profesor chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
Really nice story. I love Spa-artist and his little cat.
Moon Kingdom chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
I love it. You're a wonderful writer.
Celesta SunStar chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
This is a nice story but the "Je suis Professeur Severus Snape." in chapter 2 just really bugs me. It should be 'Je m'appelle ...
ilanit.harary chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
loved it! it touches your soul like so few do.
lovelybones1029 chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
This is absolutely beautiful.