Reviews for Artificial Intelligence
halas chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
This story is a real eye opener...amazing!

- Halas
Foolish Mortal chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
amazing as always, friend. Loved the dramatic irony of the piece! I especially loved Quat's 'monologue' at the end. 'I choose to be human.' (faint)
Miracle Lily chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Simply unexpected and one-of-a-kind. I would of never thought Quatre wasn't human. Thank you for providing such a thought-provoking story. D
Yurikitsune chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
wow..that was really deep...

so insightful, wow...

i'm speechless, how interesting, and ture this story is, it's amazing how all this can be related to in real life... again, and amazing story...
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Very thought-provoking in its complicated drama. I enjoyed this story very much; it made me think.
Nephylim chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Deep, man, deep. XD This made me think about a few things. Interesting story. Nice little twist by having Quatre being the one used instead of Trowa. Nice job.
Shin-chan chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
oh my. this was good. i can't think of anything else to say. this was good.
Jenrissa chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Simply wonderful ! I dont know what else to say ,this really goes so deep ...!

Great job !
lee chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
great fic! u are such a great author! i hope you win some sort of a contest or something in the near future!
Kawaii Kai chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
:'( thatz so sad :'(
Val Mora chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
That's pretty darn creepy. And Quatre does seem cold here - it's quite out of character, but I rather like it. Interesting.
Jazzy chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
wow! this was really good! i love this!
Lexiroth chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
I think I've read this a good .. 40 times since it came out. It's really great. It's one of those stories that can/will really lift a person's view on themselves and possibly even others. Really deep, too. Overall, it's probably one of the best [short] fan fictions I've read.
Wulf chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
Whoa... major metaphysical. I really love this story. But to tell you the truth, I had thought the android was Quatre all along. Very, very well written. I love the quote at the end, the oe split between parts in the story.
Forever01n02 chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
I didn't know if I would like that at first, but the ending was Awsome! Although, I'd be a little disaponted if Quatre really was like that... But Trowa still loves he no matter what! .