Reviews for Anniversary
AmericanGecko chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Very touching and well written.

*large applause*
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Captain, you ARE Ron Stoppable.

Now if only we could get you a naked mole rat. I'm sure that your "Kim" was just as thrilled with the ad as Ronald's was.

Here's to many more anniversaries.

Drawn sword to forehead, in medieval salute.

Thomas
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
That was so beautiful T_T
TexasDad chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Captain K, you write wonderful stories and I'd say your wife is lucky to have you. Nicely done, my hat's off to you Sir.
Chee560 chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
The best writing comes from authors that are writing what they know. It is great to see someone write from their heart, it makes the story that much deeper. Also, your readers can really see that you enjoy writing this, which makes it a genuine joy to read. Good luck with all your endeavors and thanks again for the great fic!
continental-line chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Sorry to hear about your difficulties and I hope that everything works out for the best. As always, a story that you have emotional tie with. Whether it is romance, drama, or slapstick comedy; the readers can empathize with the Kim and Ron as people. That makes stories like 'Aftermath of Wannaweep' & 'Four Friends' and 'Lotus Bloom' so special.

Pagpalain kayo ng Diyos. Bill Ponder
zipporahvulcan chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Hi, Captain!

A lovely little story, very sweet. Congratulations to you and your wife on your own 20 years, that's absolutely great! I hope things go well for you in your business endeavors, please take the time you need to make things happen.
Avalons-Healer chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Aw! So touching! You are awesome at this! Keep up the great work! Can't wait til your next fanfic! ;-)

-Mackenzie (CelestialTime93) Yoon
mattb3671 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
nice. sounds like you got a good woman, cap. My best to you and yours! THANKS!
PBCNX chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Again, Another Great Work By CaptainKodak1.

Great job,

For One thing, yep, Ron and Kim are having troubles but in this one, ron saves the day.
userx chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Over the course of my KP fanfic readings, I came upon many of your works. All of them, this one included, are well written, genuine, fun and deep at the same time. It's clear from your stories that you and your wife share a very Kim/Ron relationship. I hope you two enjoy your anniversary. Good luck on your business as well. Take care, and hope to see you back soon.
3VAD127 chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
CaptainKodak1,

This fic is awesome. It's great that your wife has someone as devoted to her as you are. You really deserve each other. I can tell you love her quite a lot, and I'm sure she feels the same way about you.

I read the thing on DeviantArt and I will definitely keep you in my prayers. God won't let you down; not now, not ever.

Happy anniversary; you deserve it.

-3VAD127
Waffled Flambe chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
*sniff* that is so sweet! I'm sure your wife will love it.
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
*sniffs* Beautiful... that is so very beautiful.

Your wife is a very lucky woman and I am certain she knows it if you keep doing things like this in her life. :)

The fact that you choose to share it as a K/R story makes it even better because you're sharing such a heart-filled moment with your readers in a cool way and still dedicating it to your wife.

I wonder if the kids represent your real ones or are just made up, either way, it was very good.

Good luck with your problems and please return when you can, and know that your loyal readers and friends will be here for you when you come back.
Doug4422 chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Nice one, bud, If you don't mind, I'm putting this on my fav stories list, and into my C2 community .