Reviews for The New Order
WolfBorne Angel chapter 1 . 4/28
Byyyeee
WolfBorne Angel chapter 1 . 4/28
I really think you should update this I mean it's really good though I'm wondering if it's a crossover but I digress I hope your feeling better and don't worry about flamers and Haters they can go suck a lemon.
I also have a FEW questions *intakes gulp of hair*
Are you gonna bash Dumbelldick? Will you make Tom good? Why did you par Harry with Draco? Is there a reason that Percy's bird is a robinrobin? What's gonna be harry's familiar maybe a dragon? Or a basilisk? Why not pair Harry with the twins? Is Harry's magic blocked? What will happen to the Horcrux in harry's scar? Will it talk to Harry? Is Harry gonna be one of the Crimson Guard? What's with the mirror? Does it have to do with Voldemort? Will Harry be a creature? Is Sirius ok? Is he still metally unstable? What will happen to the portal to the Veil in the Department of mysteries? Why not pair Harry with Voldemort? Are there shadow veela? Is Draco already a part of this world? Or does harry bring him in? Where's Remus? Do the Weres there take Wolfsbane? Are do they embrace the other side of themselves? Is Severus there or not? Is he gonna be like Harry dark but not evil? Who is Mouse? Why is she called that? Is she human? Does she have a familiar? If so why did it not wake her or stop Percy? Will Tom be brought to this world? Does Harry speak parseltongue? Will it shock others? Will he be able to talk to this unknown familiar? And WHAT THE FUCK IS SHOVED UP LADY TARA'S ASS!
Yumitsume chapter 5 . 10/10/2015
This story is lovely. I hope you plan on continuing it eventually. I would really love it if you did.
discb chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
While must you be such a good writer?
700Sugar072 chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
".I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I Love it and I Love it I LOVE IT I LOVE IT."
MistressOfDeathSarena chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
2005? Really? You should update this. I wasn't so sure at first about reading it, but then that last bit with the lightning in the stone intrigued me to know where you were going.
joy chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
PLEASE MAKE IT LUCIUS AND HARRY I TOTALLY LOVE THAT PAIRING ! please :)
elly264 chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
it's really good

i like it a lot

update ASAP please :)
TheNotedMusician chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
interesting...this is a really good start, and I wish you would continue writing this. :D

TheNotedMusician
mrmistoffelees chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
Interesting story...keep up the good work. Harry/Draco? Most of the time I don't read H/D fics, but yours, so far, is well written enough and believable enough that I'll read it.
Chazzy chapter 5 . 3/7/2008
I've read it and I love it

I would like to see some more

But you haven't updated since 2005 :S
The Dead Snake chapter 5 . 12/22/2007
wait... what?
Inscribson chapter 5 . 9/27/2007
Please update! I love this story and am more than willing to give you any ego-boosts you want! What's Harry's familiar, his new name, is he going to train in the Dark Arts? Will he be the successor to the Mage Queen b/c of his penant? After all it showed a castle in the dark like Mage Queen's!

GAH! It's been almost two years since you last updated...please, another chapter?
chalicity chapter 5 . 9/17/2007
oh noes! updated in 2005! that's so long ago, i'll probably never be able to see what happens! T_T well, it's a very good story so far, wish i could read more!
echo9821 chapter 5 . 7/2/2007
this is me submitting a review to boost your ego. i really like the looks of this story and i think that it'll be good, from what i've seen of your writing in curse of fate and all that. of course, update whichever of your stories you want to first. as long as you update!

~Echo9821~