Reviews for The New Order
discb chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
While must you be such a good writer?
700Sugar072 chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
".I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I Love it and I Love it I LOVE IT I LOVE IT."
MistressOfDeathSarena chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
2005? Really? You should update this. I wasn't so sure at first about reading it, but then that last bit with the lightning in the stone intrigued me to know where you were going.
joy chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
PLEASE MAKE IT LUCIUS AND HARRY I TOTALLY LOVE THAT PAIRING ! please :)
elly264 chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
it's really good

i like it a lot

update ASAP please :)
TheNotedMusician chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
interesting...this is a really good start, and I wish you would continue writing this. :D

TheNotedMusician
mrmistoffelees chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
Interesting story...keep up the good work. Harry/Draco? Most of the time I don't read H/D fics, but yours, so far, is well written enough and believable enough that I'll read it.
Chazzy chapter 5 . 3/7/2008
I've read it and I love it

I would like to see some more

But you haven't updated since 2005 :S
The Dead Snake chapter 5 . 12/22/2007
wait... what?
Inscribson chapter 5 . 9/27/2007
Please update! I love this story and am more than willing to give you any ego-boosts you want! What's Harry's familiar, his new name, is he going to train in the Dark Arts? Will he be the successor to the Mage Queen b/c of his penant? After all it showed a castle in the dark like Mage Queen's!

GAH! It's been almost two years since you last updated...please, another chapter?
chalicity chapter 5 . 9/17/2007
oh noes! updated in 2005! that's so long ago, i'll probably never be able to see what happens! T_T well, it's a very good story so far, wish i could read more!
echo9821 chapter 5 . 7/2/2007
this is me submitting a review to boost your ego. i really like the looks of this story and i think that it'll be good, from what i've seen of your writing in curse of fate and all that. of course, update whichever of your stories you want to first. as long as you update!

Echo9821
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
continue!
lotrhpfan1234 chapter 5 . 6/4/2007
i really hope you haven't abandoned this because i have fallen in love with it. this is seriously intriguing and i desperately want more! XD
whitetigercub chapter 5 . 5/16/2007
I am enjoying your story...I can picture Percy as a spy...I was wondering, though, if you had abandoned this story b/c you havent updated in so long?