Reviews for Why Don't Seraphim have Halos?
accident prone chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
what? haha, this is awesome! i love how it's indestructable...until Mithos eats it. XD That's great. This was a fun read!
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Kratos was able to EAT the halo, and they couldn't damage it any other way? Really? Hahahahaha... I love it.

Well written. Fun read!
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
*Snork* I feel like Mithos is missing some common sense.

Yui, Mitty, and Tos-tos XD
CommodoreZelda13 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
okay, i can't stop laughing, mithos moment,...laughing makes it extremely hard to type
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
OMGLMAO! Wonderful.
Prof. Posiee Woe chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
That was really funny! I especially liked the warped versions of the seraphim's names.
Destiny Gamer chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
wow... that was so funny! i loved it! i can't wait to read more of your stories!
The Unkn0wn chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
hah! really funny there. nice story.
bright snow chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Wow, wow, this fic was amazing. Really funny, I like how Noishe has that nice sense of humor. It's nice to be inside of his head, hee hee. *Hugs Noshy*

It was great how you had Mithos try to stick the halo over his shoulders... and get stuck. :P What was the halo made out of, anyway? Though I would have thought that when they were Angels, Mithos died out, and Kratos and Yuan and Mithos kind of were, like, "Nu, Martel!" and the whole Let's-kill-ourselves-guys! attitude. So... yeah. I just thought that at this time it would be pretty serious... though that wouldn't have worked out very well for this type of crack fic.

Though it would be pretty funny in serious mode now that I think about it... from Kratos's or Yuan's point of view; they can be laughing in their heads or something!
Frozen In Flight chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
hm.. i wonder what it was made of? something slightly edible i hope... or does Kratos like munching on metal? hehehehhe :D 'Kratos, the Halo eating Seraphim' just hope he doesn't make his way into Halo... hehehe wonder if those would be deemed 'tasty' as well... :D hmm.. need to find food, my hands are twitching...
Zalein chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Ah-Okay, this was priceless. I laughed so hard my stomache hurt xDD

What's especially funny is how Kratos eats it. I don't know why, but that just makes me grin...
Frozen Mercury chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
He...*gasps for air between hysterical laughter*...he...ate..it! WAHAHAHA!
Shadowlover101 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006