Reviews for The Epiphany
Dannyphantom chapter 17 . 11/6/2016
Nice. Thanks a lot
Guest chapter 17 . 2/28/2016
Please finish it, it is really good
JotaBae chapter 17 . 4/20/2015
Its not to late. Please finish. For the sake of another DP fan your age.
LuckyStupisCat chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
FINISH! Please this is one of my fav fanfics I love DP and always will! And I want an ending
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 17 . 11/14/2010
This was a great story! You should defintely make that last chapter! I have ideas for it, if you need them.
fifi9322 chapter 17 . 11/11/2010
I really like this story, and would absolutely love it if you finished the last chapter. I know you may be really busy, but a lot of people seem to like it. It would be really awesome if you could. :D
Lafalot22 chapter 17 . 11/3/2010
I think it would be really cool to finish the story. It's really good! I really want you to finish the story tho..., congrats on the story and keep it up! :)
DannySamLover20 chapter 17 . 9/6/2010
please continue this if u can please! please!
Elegies chapter 17 . 10/5/2009
continue continue!
AnyoneAnybodyAndJustMe chapter 17 . 5/9/2009
please finish it! I know you may be busy, but if you could ...it would be just great! thanks soo much haha :)
President ORB chapter 17 . 3/31/2009
Too bad this was never finished...I loved the story, though! So well-written, and much better grammar than most! ...I wish my fanfics would turn out as good as yours! But, you know, if you update after such a long time being gone, there are bound to be so many more reviews saying that they are so happy you continued and ended your story, and blah-blah-blah...! But, it's really your decision, right? Well, whatever you decide to do, I'm with it, 100%! I love trying to come up with my OWN ending to a story, too! So, either way, no harm done!
MusicAgainstTheHeart chapter 17 . 3/17/2009
can you finish it? please? one more chap? for the hell of it? COME ON! PWEASE?
MusicAgainstTheHeart chapter 16 . 3/17/2009
YOSH! you go girl!
MusicAgainstTheHeart chapter 15 . 3/17/2009
Cuz Tucker's the smoothest, right? lol
MusicAgainstTheHeart chapter 14 . 3/17/2009
you get the flu a lot, dotchya?