Reviews for Hazardous Games
MaziMe chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Weeeeee! It's soooooooooo exciting! Please update!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
I love it! Updates? :)
Tygercat chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
Aww, this is good, and a very interesting AU fic!

I just found this, but I see that it's been a while since you last posted...please update!

_
NephthysAmaya chapter 2 . 5/6/2006
Wow, I like this. Both gripping and well-written. Keep up the good work. _
anonymous chapter 2 . 1/10/2006
this fic is thrilling. you must MUST update soon. please? i cannot wait to see what happens next. keep up the good work! )
Bustahead chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
(hugs you tightly) I adored this, really I did. and to co-write it too! That must take a lot of doing...
tkdl chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
update soon
Jollie Rancher chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
The plot line has great potential. However, grammar is another issue. Clean that up and you will have a story that I'm sure many people will enjoy reading.
KAOSUSCHI chapter 2 . 11/24/2005
Update!

This has been enormously interesting and I really need you to update soon! I can't wait to read what'll happen next time...and in the following chapters. *grin*

Very well done! Great work! _

Expected nothing less! XD
Manga Aficionado chapter 2 . 11/18/2005
hehehe but i don't get who ootogi is in the yu-gi0oh show
Ariadne Bassarid chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
Aww, short chapter! Poor Shiz.
Sesshomarusgirl123 chapter 2 . 11/9/2005
LOVE THE STORY! So much suspense ..Can't wait for the update!
Fangirl-Heart chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
*grabs Joey's empty cigarette packet and hits him with it* Smoking is bad... bad mutt... *hits him with a rolled up newspaper*

(I hate reviewing first chapters because there isn't anything to comment on much... so I simply waste the time hitting the characters with rolled up newspapers and give you another review to your account .)
Fangirl-Heart chapter 2 . 11/3/2005
No bad authoresses *grabs a rolled up newspaper and hits PC and Kiko on the head* Ootogi bad, Seto good, Gackt better! How dare you pair Shizuka with Ootogi! *hits you two with newspaper again* Now go back and re-write it and change Ootogi for Seto and make Shizuka jump into his arms and then let them have a fuck-session under the table. You can leave Joey being held back by the bodyguards though because that's funny.
anonymous chapter 2 . 11/2/2005
this story is fantastic. the suspense is building up and i can't wait for the next chapter. i noticed there were a few grammatical errors, but not too many to ruin the story. overall, great job! update soon! )