Reviews for Death Wish
katie chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
i absolutely love this one. i've always thought natalie should say to hell with the buchanans.
balance chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
I don't do this often, but I have to tell you: I like this. I like this a lot.
EternallyEC chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
TdeAlba-"Wow! You have a very interesting prose style; it's not something you usually see in fanfic and it's very good. Very powerful. Very creative story."

As a Nat lover I have to agree! This is definitely the type of story not often seen in fanfiction, and it definitely has some power behind it...

I really loved the description of the damage she caused-is it bad that I am really happy the Buchanans went broke? Viki is the only one I feel even slightly sorry for and she has connections high up.

All in all a wonderful story, definitely going to be added to my favorites...
TdeAlba chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Waiting for Wow chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Well this Nat fan loved it. I hate who Nat has become and the fact that none of the Buc's gave a damn about er being missing. I loved gthe fact that she called Jess on her Ish and that she got revenge on all of them. Thanks for giving Nat her her self respect and her brains back. Thank You
Athena13 chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Ouch! A rant long time in coming!