Reviews for The Person I Admire
Awesome story but the valley is called the final valley
starfirexrin chapter 28 . 1/25
Please update
youlove52 chapter 28 . 12/23/2014
WHY YOU SNEAKY LITTLE...I enjoyed the story,but stop leaving us with REALLY ANOIYING!
TheKaiSenpai chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
It's good. Some typos and it got sloppy at the end of the chapter. Try not to rush, it'll create a ton of mistakes.
brandon chapter 28 . 9/18/2014
updaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate :)
bradsmybro chapter 28 . 6/12/2014
Loved your story, a lot of your ideas were original and really stuck out. It looks like this story was dropped...I can only hope you start it up again
Guest chapter 18 . 6/9/2014
U make me cry
Guest chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
Omigosh this chapter is pure gold
Guest chapter 28 . 6/5/2014
Please please stop making Hinata cry all the time no affect but it makes her seem lame but otherwise realy good so far
anonymous chapter 28 . 6/2/2014
Most epic story ever
thecoolauthorwithstory chapter 28 . 5/30/2014
The etory had mispelling at first but got so pro later on!
brutusjr chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
Great story so far. I really like the way you are developing the relationship between Hinata & Naruto.

Keep up the good work!
Feeruk chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I've debated whether or not I really wanted to give out a review on this particular story, and I've finally come to the conclusion that I would seeing as you really enjoy them.

First of all, I want to give you a great deal of praise for how you've written the interactions between the various characters. Naruto and Hinata's relationship seems to have a very natural flow to it, and you didn't rush it like many other authors do. The same could be said with Sakura/Lee. I DID feel the sudden proposal with Tenten and Neji was a bit much though, even if it is somewhat understandable seeing as they've known each other for years and they live in a very tough world. Even then, I feel announcing you like each other and jumping straight into marriage is just too much.

I liked how you have written most of the battles as well. They are rather descriptive, and I can usually come up with a vivid mental image as to what's going on. The multiple levels of Rasengan and the idea for 'Jyuken Arrows' was also pretty neat in my opinion.

I also enjoyed the idea of Hinata being a fellow Jinchuriki, and a natural one at that. I'm presuming you already had the idea in mind before they announced what each of the Biju actually were, so you did a fantastic job.

One small thing I will point out, however, is that I believe you made a small mistake a few times throughout some of the earlier chapters by calling what I'm presuming is supposed to be the Hiraishin the Body Flicker instead. Later on (around chapter 26 I believe) you start calling it Hiraishin. My apologies if it was intentional for one reason or another, but it seemed off when I tried to read it.

As for the major details of the story in general, I thought they were pretty good as well for the most part. There were a few times that I admit I thought an idea or enemy simply seemed a bit silly, but I can't say that I didn't enjoy reading the fight with them regardless of that.

Overall, I think you've done a pretty fantastic job. Definitely worthy of a follow/fav. I hope you continue adding on at some point in the future. )
ArcChez chapter 8 . 9/27/2013
Just amazing work! Love it,!
yugiohFan441 chapter 8 . 9/5/2013