Reviews for The Person I Admire
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 6/10
that was good keep the chapters coming
Ahyah chapter 28 . 5/27
this was an interestingly good read. A damn pity that it wasn't finished.
Slydoggvii chapter 28 . 4/12
Should you decide to continue this story I will very thankful it was turning into one of my favorites either way thank you for writing what you have I loved it hope you revisit it one day!
guest chapter 27 . 2/21
SakuLee is pathetic. Kill yourself, virgin loser.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2015
I know yoh worked hard on this and i want to say thanks there are only a few writters who will take a story this far.

But i will not be finishing it i gave it a try read up to chapter 5 but it just was not for me.

Everybody has their likes and dislikes, but this was a good story.

Good job :)
Hospitaller1080 chapter 5 . 9/5/2015
Ummm brother? I taught naruto doesnt have a brother? :/
Hmmmm chapter 11 . 8/14/2015
I would like to point out that waiting for the marriage night is not just a Christian thing. It is also practiced in every religion you'll encounter . That means it is also a practice in Buddhism, and Buddhism is predominant in Japan along with Shintoism. It is not viewed as a sin. None of the religions views premarital sex as a sin. But rather it depends on the tradition of those people. In ancient Japan, back when it was governed by Lords and Daimyos, a Clan heiress is preferred to be a Virgin as when she is arranged marriage, part of the contract between the clan is the virginity of the maiden. It is barbaric but it was their traditions. And in the eastern countries, it has been passed in every generation that the greatest gift you could offer to your husband is your virginity on the wedding night. It is the ultimate test of faithfulness and patients to the lovers before marriage. We western people would not understand them. Don't blame religion when it comes to being conservative, it is their moral, not yours or any other people.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Awesome story but the valley is called the final valley
starfirexrin chapter 28 . 1/25/2015
Please update
youlove52 chapter 28 . 12/23/2014
WHY YOU SNEAKY LITTLE...I enjoyed the story,but stop leaving us with REALLY ANOIYING!
TheKaiSenpai chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
It's good. Some typos and it got sloppy at the end of the chapter. Try not to rush, it'll create a ton of mistakes.
brandon chapter 28 . 9/18/2014
updaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate :)
bradsmybro chapter 28 . 6/12/2014
Loved your story, a lot of your ideas were original and really stuck out. It looks like this story was dropped...I can only hope you start it up again
Guest chapter 18 . 6/9/2014
U make me cry
Guest chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
Omigosh this chapter is pure gold
2,652 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »