Reviews for The Person I Admire
Hospitaller1080 chapter 5 . 9/5
Ummm brother? I taught naruto doesnt have a brother? :/
Hmmmm chapter 11 . 8/14
I would like to point out that waiting for the marriage night is not just a Christian thing. It is also practiced in every religion you'll encounter . That means it is also a practice in Buddhism, and Buddhism is predominant in Japan along with Shintoism. It is not viewed as a sin. None of the religions views premarital sex as a sin. But rather it depends on the tradition of those people. In ancient Japan, back when it was governed by Lords and Daimyos, a Clan heiress is preferred to be a Virgin as when she is arranged marriage, part of the contract between the clan is the virginity of the maiden. It is barbaric but it was their traditions. And in the eastern countries, it has been passed in every generation that the greatest gift you could offer to your husband is your virginity on the wedding night. It is the ultimate test of faithfulness and patients to the lovers before marriage. We western people would not understand them. Don't blame religion when it comes to being conservative, it is their moral, not yours or any other people.
Awesome story but the valley is called the final valley
starfirexrin chapter 28 . 1/25
Please update
youlove52 chapter 28 . 12/23/2014
WHY YOU SNEAKY LITTLE...I enjoyed the story,but stop leaving us with REALLY ANOIYING!
TheKaiSenpai chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
It's good. Some typos and it got sloppy at the end of the chapter. Try not to rush, it'll create a ton of mistakes.
brandon chapter 28 . 9/18/2014
updaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate :)
bradsmybro chapter 28 . 6/12/2014
Loved your story, a lot of your ideas were original and really stuck out. It looks like this story was dropped...I can only hope you start it up again
Guest chapter 18 . 6/9/2014
U make me cry
Guest chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
Omigosh this chapter is pure gold
Guest chapter 28 . 6/5/2014
Please please stop making Hinata cry all the time no affect but it makes her seem lame but otherwise realy good so far
anonymous chapter 28 . 6/2/2014
Most epic story ever
thecoolauthorwithstory chapter 28 . 5/30/2014
The etory had mispelling at first but got so pro later on!
brutusjr chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
Great story so far. I really like the way you are developing the relationship between Hinata & Naruto.

Keep up the good work!
Feeruk chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I've debated whether or not I really wanted to give out a review on this particular story, and I've finally come to the conclusion that I would seeing as you really enjoy them.

First of all, I want to give you a great deal of praise for how you've written the interactions between the various characters. Naruto and Hinata's relationship seems to have a very natural flow to it, and you didn't rush it like many other authors do. The same could be said with Sakura/Lee. I DID feel the sudden proposal with Tenten and Neji was a bit much though, even if it is somewhat understandable seeing as they've known each other for years and they live in a very tough world. Even then, I feel announcing you like each other and jumping straight into marriage is just too much.

I liked how you have written most of the battles as well. They are rather descriptive, and I can usually come up with a vivid mental image as to what's going on. The multiple levels of Rasengan and the idea for 'Jyuken Arrows' was also pretty neat in my opinion.

I also enjoyed the idea of Hinata being a fellow Jinchuriki, and a natural one at that. I'm presuming you already had the idea in mind before they announced what each of the Biju actually were, so you did a fantastic job.

One small thing I will point out, however, is that I believe you made a small mistake a few times throughout some of the earlier chapters by calling what I'm presuming is supposed to be the Hiraishin the Body Flicker instead. Later on (around chapter 26 I believe) you start calling it Hiraishin. My apologies if it was intentional for one reason or another, but it seemed off when I tried to read it.

As for the major details of the story in general, I thought they were pretty good as well for the most part. There were a few times that I admit I thought an idea or enemy simply seemed a bit silly, but I can't say that I didn't enjoy reading the fight with them regardless of that.

Overall, I think you've done a pretty fantastic job. Definitely worthy of a follow/fav. I hope you continue adding on at some point in the future. )
2,647 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »