Reviews for The Person I Admire
Doney Uzumaki chapter 6 . 12/22/2020
*Sigh* I really thought you would have killed her off. Then the armbands that Naruto stored his chakra in came to save the day. This chapter is 1000/10 good work. AnyWAyeZE I want you to get back to doing this fic it's 2020 damn near 2021 almost 13 years!
yeaaaahhhh I read chapter 20 . 11/20/2020
oh lee swore thats a first literally most fanfics I read keeps him as a pure boy who can destroy mountains. this is actually a nice change of pace. it sucks all the GODLY fanfics are unfinished and or never get that sequel. with a few exceptions
Digiblade chapter 28 . 11/17/2020
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END LIKE THIS? PLEASE UPDATE SOMETIME SOON! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Digiblade chapter 23 . 11/14/2020
When you said "yojne" I actually read it as
"yah-jeh-NAE"
Digiblade chapter 15 . 11/10/2020
sex I've ever read, but it was still good! 3, if ya know what I mean...
Digiblade chapter 8 . 11/9/2020
Dude. You. Are. Amazing. Rock music? Absolutely the perfect choice. Wow. This story is amazing!
Digibladr chapter 7 . 11/4/2020
R.I.P. Santa. Noice chapter, can't wait to read more about the Zenseigan and Hiraishin!
Digiblade chapter 6 . 11/4/2020
Dude. You are an amazing author. Wow.
Bluewarrior3 chapter 8 . 2/27/2020
Ehh im sorry but rock music? Arent they like in a time where they dont even have cell phones?. Your story isnt bad but there are just parts where i didnt like so much. Thank u for the story..
Bluewarrior3 chapter 6 . 2/26/2020
Im still reading your story and its going good so far. Tho some of the little fights naruto and hinata have are pretty quick . Like in the forest of death and the first exam fight. And when hinata confessed it wasnt as emotional as i thought it would be, maybe because i would assume There's an instructor for a reason, to stop the fight when it goes to far, i guess thats why? I think when you compare this to when she confessed in the "pain arc episode" you just cant compare them..anyways im still reading. By the way cute naruhina moments
*side note* Just letting you know i hope it doesnt seem like im bashing on your story.
Mason Oury chapter 1 . 7/21/2019
Was "Tree House" referring to Takigakure? I remember that Taki, I at least in the anime, has a giant tree that the actual village is built on/in, I think.
wildcatwit chapter 28 . 6/3/2019
Ddduuudddeee! I need you to finish this lol I literally finished the story in two days and I am emotionally invested at this point lol
QueenDeadPool chapter 28 . 9/30/2018
I really liked this, great story, I just wish there was more.
Kingkong101 chapter 12 . 9/8/2018
It sucks
KATON BOSS chapter 1 . 6/8/2018
Please continue this story cause it's awesome
2,670 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »