Reviews for The Person I Admire
bradsmybro chapter 28 . 6/12/2014
Loved your story, a lot of your ideas were original and really stuck out. It looks like this story was dropped...I can only hope you start it up again
Guest chapter 18 . 6/9/2014
U make me cry
Guest chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
Omigosh this chapter is pure gold
Guest chapter 28 . 6/5/2014
Please please stop making Hinata cry all the time no affect but it makes her seem lame but otherwise realy good so far
anonymous chapter 28 . 6/2/2014
Most epic story ever
thecoolauthorwithstory chapter 28 . 5/30/2014
The etory had mispelling at first but got so pro later on!
brutusjr chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
Great story so far. I really like the way you are developing the relationship between Hinata & Naruto.

Keep up the good work!
Feeruk chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I've debated whether or not I really wanted to give out a review on this particular story, and I've finally come to the conclusion that I would seeing as you really enjoy them.

First of all, I want to give you a great deal of praise for how you've written the interactions between the various characters. Naruto and Hinata's relationship seems to have a very natural flow to it, and you didn't rush it like many other authors do. The same could be said with Sakura/Lee. I DID feel the sudden proposal with Tenten and Neji was a bit much though, even if it is somewhat understandable seeing as they've known each other for years and they live in a very tough world. Even then, I feel announcing you like each other and jumping straight into marriage is just too much.

I liked how you have written most of the battles as well. They are rather descriptive, and I can usually come up with a vivid mental image as to what's going on. The multiple levels of Rasengan and the idea for 'Jyuken Arrows' was also pretty neat in my opinion.

I also enjoyed the idea of Hinata being a fellow Jinchuriki, and a natural one at that. I'm presuming you already had the idea in mind before they announced what each of the Biju actually were, so you did a fantastic job.

One small thing I will point out, however, is that I believe you made a small mistake a few times throughout some of the earlier chapters by calling what I'm presuming is supposed to be the Hiraishin the Body Flicker instead. Later on (around chapter 26 I believe) you start calling it Hiraishin. My apologies if it was intentional for one reason or another, but it seemed off when I tried to read it.

As for the major details of the story in general, I thought they were pretty good as well for the most part. There were a few times that I admit I thought an idea or enemy simply seemed a bit silly, but I can't say that I didn't enjoy reading the fight with them regardless of that.

Overall, I think you've done a pretty fantastic job. Definitely worthy of a follow/fav. I hope you continue adding on at some point in the future. )
ArcChez chapter 8 . 9/27/2013
Just amazing work! Love it,!
Lyondavid91 chapter 8 . 9/5/2013
this good but the 4th is naruto's father by the way
Ultimate Rasengan chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
Story is great so far, and I'm just three chapters in, exactly the kind of NaruHina fic that I like. Can't wait to read more.
Ayrmed chapter 28 . 8/6/2013
It was good. It would have been nice to see more
bekkivobekki chapter 17 . 8/6/2013
OHMAGAWD...i seriously thought you were a girl by your way of writing, no offence at all your a amazing writer, bc of the way you explained Hinata and Naruto. its stupid to think like that, i kno, sorry but i dont mean any offence by saying that. i just felt like i needed to tell you. well im not done w da fanfic yet. im actually just starting ch 17. Im a teenaged girl and you had me blushing in that one chapter...i had to skip it to save my innocence! lmao xD love the story, not so the lemons but thats bc of me! i wuld tottaly buy your book if you decided to write one! i am now ur fan! but there is one thing i dont like 100%...why did Hinata have to also be a jinjuriki? i lovr Hinata! and the thought of her fully understanding Naruto kind of got me sad...bc she had experienced somewhat the same as Naruto but happy that Naruto finally truely had someonr who understood him. well atleast in this fanfic...well im off to read ch 17 where hopefully Naruto kicks Sauske's butt! he really needs to calm his shit down here like in the anime and manga! lol well bye and ill probably review again when im done reading the fic.
bekkivobekki
futago-za07 chapter 28 . 6/28/2013
Ohhh lordy... Update soon ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 2/27/2013