Reviews for The Person I Admire
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
ive never fully read a story before this is the last chance before i go back to one shots
cybercorpsesnake chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Nice chapter
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Nice first chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
GREAT CHAPTER !
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Love it ! I think sakura should develope a crush for naruto just as he and hinata . . .
xiao025 chapter 28 . 12/4/2012
oh my gawd! the story is great so far... PLEASE update soon...
Immortalmerc chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I just realized the last time you updated this was the year before I started high school, I'm in my first year of college now :/ Please finish this story it's a gold mine
The Real Dorkzilla chapter 15 . 10/3/2012
i would just like to say that chapter 15 was very romantic and greatly ejoyed reading it.
Balewick chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
okaaay, this is pretty good even counting the overly dramatic scenes. and the 'new rules' scene was hilarious. great chapter.
Balewick chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
Afew things i need to say. Firstly, don't you think that naruto would already have had his first kills? he went training with jiraiya for 3 years! jiraiya would have definitely done something about it. And what if naruto had accidentally killed some of the people he challenged? i know you needed it for naruto/hinata interaction but seriously? it would have been understandable if it was hinata's first kill. Also, if i had to imagine tsunade, it wouldn't have been her crying due to some minor decisions, it would be her having bottles of sake lying around and proud of the idiot ninja (naruto) for finally getting somewhere with hinata.
-rant over thankyou for listening-
-first rant EVER!-
deadend933 chapter 28 . 9/27/2012
I loved this chapter as well as every other chapter in this story. I was just introduced to it recently by a friend and after I started reading I was barley able to stop finishing it all within three days. I have read most of your author notes and such as well and hope you continue to write this amazing story and eventually become a successful writer so I can follow your work. I saw that you were planning on postponing updating this story and I instantly became upset. This story had impacted me emotionally and really helped me through a rough time and as far as I thought was extremely well written. Please continue this story soon at least to the end. I would understand if you don't go through with the sequel but I would hate to see this amazing story go unfinished. I am not telling you to however just asking as a newly devoted fan. I will read your other works soon and I only hope they are as good and that this story will soon continue.
JThawN chapter 17 . 8/28/2012
I'm just going to start off with a LOL because I did not realise that you were a guy who was writing this story until I read this chapter's Author Note which really made me laugh and just to confirm it I read your profile Rune in-case I was wrong hehe (I have gotten into a bad habit of assuming that mostly the female population posts stories here *sigh* I apologise, never again P ). Secondly I don't read many lemon filled stories however I clicked on this without looking at the rating because the summary was intriguing. Of course I realised too late that it was rated M haha nevertheless I will admit I have enjoyed this story so far. It is completely brilliant and has the perfect amount of detail, its not rushed, & I love the twists and turns. So once again this whole concept is just awesome, I will finish reading the story before I give you a better review! I don't think you have finished this story yet so I guess like everyone else I will have to wait too until you come back from dealing with the life stresses, something which I understand all too well! Anyway, au revior until my next review! D
SmallTimesSkippingStones chapter 15 . 8/12/2012
Well that was...*Dramatic pause for the amount I'm blushing" interesting.
I like the story, and with the little "tidbits" you've added, well let's just say that made my "day"
Lyondavid91 chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
this is good but the fourth Hokage is his father for real
ranbo neal chapter 28 . 8/3/2012
Wow! Great story and great writing. You do a superb job with Naruto and Hinata. I love the cool original ideas here. Hinata and Naruto are now one with a Demon! I hope you will finish this sometime...even so...this is kind of an ending here. Thanks for sharing your writing:)
2,670 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »