Reviews for Going Down
*LAUGHS* Colonel Crash a lot.. *LAUGHS*
Amaq Iraluq chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Cool fanfic!
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Loved the 7 dwarves at the end! genius!
Splitbeak chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Your scuba facts were all wrong, but it was a great story and well written. I really enjoyed it.
golden starfish chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
I really enjoyed this story. :-)

One thing that struck me as possibly OoC was carson's use of luv - to me that seems to be a Yorkshire thing rather than a Scottish thing.
Tarlan chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
LOL! Had everything I love...drama, h/c, humor and lots of snark. wonderful!
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
I missed this one before! It's great. Love how the boys are so juvenile when they're sick. And the bit with Elizabeth getting under the covers with John was very touching.
Alpha Pegasi chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Oh, how you clobbered poor John. And Rodney. Two for the price of one.

But I have to admit that my favorite scene was when Carson had to sneak around to get his reading while Elizabeth was with John.

I'm always ready to read about John being wet.
rogue1503 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Terrific story! - loved it.
LTwill chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Loved your story. It had a little bit of everything. Rodney and John bickering, John and Elizabeth, (loved that) and some angst thrown in. Good Job.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Good story, lots of fun and very well told.

Enjoyed the Seven Dwarves bit very much.

*sigh* really liked the John/Liz moment too :-D
parisindy chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
very cool great story!
flah7 chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
That was great
studio62 chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
OMG that was a GREAT ending! Hahahaha! Hilarious! Great story, and a perfect length really! Loved it a lot! Awesome job!
Jules47 chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
I enjoyed this story very much. I love the friendship between Rodney and John. Rodney in Season two is becoming very brave even if he does get scared quite a bit. I think those two in the infirmary at the same time would definately try poor Carson's patience.