Reviews for A Road Not Taken
142 with an 8 chapter 20 . 3/27
this story holds so much weight and possibilities that to me it can fit in with the cannon storyline. if I waited 6 years for a story like this to update I can wait another 6 for it. I hope it moves on.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/25/2016
Hello! I've really enjoyed this o er the last few days. I'd LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see how it turns out, how it compares with when the film
and series starts
andralynn1 chapter 20 . 12/18/2016
WHY IS THIS NOT FINISHED?! AUGH (:
Guest chapter 20 . 5/3/2016
This was great! Any hope of continutation?
Me chapter 20 . 3/24/2015
I thought u said ud finish the story
dcmom chapter 20 . 2/4/2015
I re-read this story and I still love. Hope you will get back to working on it soon.
GoodbyeLove-HelloDisease chapter 20 . 6/24/2013
I love your story. I know it's been a few years but I hope you pick it up again.
GoodbyeLove-HelloDisease chapter 9 . 6/22/2013
I can't believe you mentioned El Segundo in your story. As an ESHS alumni it was pretty cool. Did you go there or do you just know about it?
Guest chapter 20 . 2/10/2013
I have just come across this story and read it in one sitting. I have really enjoyed the new "back story" to SG-1 and hope that you will stick to your promise at the top of this chapter: "I do promise, no matter how long it takes, I will finish this fic. I know where it's going and where it should end. I just have to get there".

As another reviewer said, I too am wondering how you will handle the Abydos actions and whether or not Sam and Daniel will be together before it takes place. Avoiding Charlie's death will make a great difference to the story - why would Jack be willing to use a nuclear device if he has a wife and child to return to? But I really do hope you keep Charlie alive and his marriage safe.
Furionknight chapter 20 . 2/4/2013
Introitus of Mozart's Requiem appears
wendylee chapter 20 . 2/27/2012
Have thoroughly enjoyed this story, is there any hope that is will be continued?
Saissa chapter 20 . 11/14/2011
This is an absolutely wonderful story. I just found it today (cannot beleive I have never read this one before) and have just finished reading all 20 chapters.

The characters are so perfect and its has been an absolute JOY to finally really know how they developed prior to the stargate.

Its been almost 3 years since the last update - (last updated in January 2009 and this is November 2011) - and we are so close to the stargate.

All we need now is for Daniel to publish his theories, and get laughed out of academia, for Catherine talk to him and Daniel to open the stargate in 2 weeks.

Since this is an AU, I agree with an earlier review that begged for young Charlie's survival. Please dont kill Charlie just for the sake of the story - especially since our 3 musketeers (sam, jack and daniel) have all been friends for 20 years at least.

In the canon world they were all strangers - in this AU they are NOT strangers.

Please please continue with this story if you are able.

Thank you.
Willow99 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Brilliant story, love your portrayal of all the characters, especially Daniel
PaxFormator chapter 20 . 6/29/2011
I love this story! I haven't found many pre-movie stories like this which annoys me and I am begging you to keep going with this one!
bobcox26 chapter 20 . 5/17/2011
I enjoy the story a lot please keep updating me