Reviews for Invisible Scars
Zalini chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
Wonderful little story you have written here. I enjoyed every word of it. It's so hard to find good stories of this pair so I tend to savor every chapter when I come across one this well written. Did I say I loved this story?
azerjaban chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
Excellent story! Great emotional scenes, not to angsty perfectly in character. I love love love your Ginny. She's strong and determined and not whiny or corny. How her and Harry just shared a look and understood each other was just like in the books.

Great job.
13Densi13 chapter 11 . 8/4/2011
I loved your story, i actually found myself crying in the last chapter. It took me two days to read but i was up until 3 am the night before reading it. I'm always so disapointed that there are no really really good R/H pairing stories and this one takes the role as the best fan fiction story i've read in ages! Thanks for the great read, this is how J. K. Rowling should have started the book!
idol269 chapter 9 . 11/27/2010
I love the moments of intimacy you've depicted between Ron and Hermione. You've really done a good job showing their progression from friends to almost-lovers.

PS: I read your A/N with a wry smile. I'm a huge R/Hr shipper who is NOT a fan of all the H/Hr moments that the movies seem to insert for no reason. I'm writing this after seeing the Deathly Hallows Pt 1 where a dance scene between Harry and Hermione, not present in the book, was gratuitously added... sigh, I really hate Steve Kloves sometimes, lol!
idol269 chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Regarding Ron's conversation with Ginny (and Ron and Hemrmione's argument in the first chapter), I have to say that Ron's made some big mistakes, but it seems like he's taking an unfair share of the blame in this story. Hermione was tongue-thrashing him pretty hard in the first chapter and made no effort to suggest that she played a part in any of their past struggles. And now we have Ron lamenting his behavior with Lavendar (which he should be doing) but also wondering why Hermione is still friends with him at all, which seems extreme. Let's not forget that Hermione lied to Ron for years about her and Viktor being "just friends" and behaved just like Ron with Lavendar when she asked McLaggen to the party. On top of that she didn't have much faith in Ron and was pretty critical of him early on in the sixth book, two reasons that contributed to Ron's infatuation with Lavendar, a girl who actually told him she liked him instead of constantly belittling him. Anyway, they both have made mistakes.

"What had been so wrong with what she'd done?" It's fine that she kissed Krum; she and Ron weren't together. But it's irritating that she displays no accountability for the consequences of her actions. Ron is the only one who is sorry for his past behaviour; Hermione says nothing. That's just wrong. She should at least acknowledge the pain she's caused Ron.
tryntee13 chapter 11 . 2/15/2010
Your story was brilliant! It brought more insight into how hard the decision to leave and search for Horcruxes was for the Trio and how it affected everyone around. Your writing style is one that brings the reader into the story with the characters and I loved it. I hope you continue to keep writing because you have a true talent for it.
lachambre11 chapter 11 . 8/13/2007
J.K. Should have taken a cue on you.

This is how the 7th book should have started.

This was the best fanfic I've ever read.

I'm at loss with the words to thank you for such a beautiful, heart warming, touch of tears and stupid grin on the face story.

All the emotions that Deathly Hallows should have put it out there, you get it here. And years before J.K.

After reading Deathly Hallows I felt like she left out all those emotions. Specially Ginny's and of The Weasley's family.

DH looks almost superficial compared to "Invisible Scars".

It's quite fulfilling to being able to read about the things I've imagined and that I've felt that lacked on the long awaited final book. I hope you read this review, because I mean every word I'm saying. This is for sure, how I wished Rowling would've played it, but since there's nothing we can do about it, it feels good being able to come back here and read this one. You sure got talent.

Also, sorry for my almost incomprehensible english.

This is my second language.

Sophia
funlikebunnies chapter 11 . 5/24/2007
Ok, I just have to ask, are you channeling J.K Rowling? I could seriously see these chapters being part of the next book! I also want to say that it was refreshing to read a story with no spelling errors. I only recently found fanfiction and the first story I read was full of spelling and grammatical errors and it really took away from the story. Your story, on the other hand, was very well written and easy to read. I love that you did your "homework" and used the other books to help you write this great story. It makes me even more excited for the 7th book to come out so I can see if any of your ideas are true. Thanks so much for sharing this with the world!
LotrNaustenfan chapter 7 . 8/26/2006
Yay! I'm so glad they finally "came out" to everyone. That sounds wrong, but you understand. The kissing was beautiful, and perfect. I really enjoyed this chapter even if it was fluffy.
LotrNaustenfan chapter 6 . 8/26/2006
I really really liked this chapter. Very sweet and cute. I really believe your characterization, and that is a very important element in writing fanfiction. You have to have believable characters. Anyway, good job.
LotrNaustenfan chapter 5 . 8/26/2006
First, I have to say that the characterization of Sirius was really well done. I can never figure out how to write Sirius, because he seems so different as a child than as an adult. I like your interpretation. The sizing up Ron thing was very clever, and characteristic of a father. But I'm sad that Arthur had to hear about there situation in that way. After what he did for Hermione and her parents it seems almost unfair. Anyway, good chapter, I enjoyed it greatly.
Laura chapter 10 . 8/24/2006
Ok, so now I finished this story as well...and I can't quite believe that you had just the same idea I had..that a horcrux is hidden behind the portrait. Great minds think alike, hu? lol

I loved this story just as much as the others (even though I would've liked Ginny to go with them..I feel so terribly sorry for her) and I can't wait to continue reading "Waiting for you".

Oh and I think it was brilliant how you let Regulus tell his whole story...very well written and it made me think: wow this could be a scene in book 7.

Thanks for all

Laura
LotrNaustenfan chapter 4 . 8/23/2006
I'm reading this a little later than you wrote, and I'm pretty sure that by now everyone has come to the same conclusion you did. I didnt get it until I went back and read OOTP. Then it clicked. This chapter was good, did I mention that? Good work!
LotrNaustenfan chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
Awesome! I'm so glad they kissed! Waiting for You by you is killing me with angst. I really needed to read something like this from you, because I really love the way you say things. And I have to say that the way you described the kiss is more descriptive and realistic than any I've seen! Very very good!
LotrNaustenfan chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
I love this chapter! Great work once again!