Reviews for Judgement
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
Assassinate the cat huh? Hahahaha.

Story is okay so far, many points are annoying and many are awesome, so overall it is average. Personally I hate that Naruto gives out so much info, also, how the hell did Madara know it was Naruto, he has red hair and purple eyes now right, and Itachi said that Naruto died. Ugh too many plot holes. Hopefully your story telling will get better with time because you idea is pretty good.
ElRusso chapter 8 . 12/22/2009
TORA! you made tora an assassination target? man, this is a first! i can't wait to see how it develops!
Holyriot chapter 8 . 7/27/2009
Nice story, really like it.
icekrim91 chapter 8 . 3/12/2009
awesome fic, it was very interesting indeed...can't wait for a new chapter
Kirino Tsuki chapter 8 . 10/19/2008
WTF? Are you talking about tora the cat or something else? Anyway, good story.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter 8 . 5/23/2008
I think i chocked on my drink...
Thamtew chapter 8 . 5/9/2008
Tora? The Cat Tora? Well, that's just a bit weird. Although... KILL THE EVIL KITTY!
naru chapter 8 . 4/2/2008
rofl. i can't wait for your next chapter. in tora, u mean tora the cat right? at least it would put a stop to the cat catching D-rankers
hellhound-d.o.w chapter 8 . 1/29/2008
YES KILL TORA! About time someone killed him for an actual mission rather than accident or in anger. I can't wait to see how this comes out.
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Is this story discontinued?
ApocSM chapter 8 . 10/22/2007
Love the story, update soon!
Vilkath chapter 8 . 9/20/2007
Not a bad start, things moved a little more quickly then I would have liked and I have to say Naruto starting with the hardest and potentialy fatal family technique first without even reading the whole thing to justify the merger with Kyuubi was a bit hard to swallow. Still over all not a bad idea, I feel this fic could use a little less Oc's though.

Only real faults I can find with this fic are perhaps the pacing and how fast things continue to move along, and the rather forced plot points. Like the member of team 7 dying, so Naruto can be on their team. I know from the little description you gave the guy seemed like a cowardly jerk, still not even Kakashi seemed all that broke up about the death of a student.
Tarrin chapter 8 . 8/30/2007
good story
abcdefghijkLOL chapter 8 . 7/19/2007
YES! KILL THAT DAMN CAT! MANGLE ITS ASS GOOD! :O
ranma hibiki chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
the evil cat is finnaly getting whats coming to it! )