Reviews for The Ghost of Candlemere
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 18 . 6/13/2014
I enjoyed reading this so much. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter soon. great job by the way.
HeartsBroken chapter 18 . 1/7/2012
this is a cute story. I hope you finish it. Please Update.
Captain Ichabod Rainey chapter 18 . 7/6/2009
Can't wait to read more.
Wandering-Recluse chapter 18 . 6/6/2009
Seriously-update soon! This is such an amazing story! I feel so bad for Erik in this one! I love all the emotions and how you had them hate each other in the beginning-that was brilliant! I think that you characterize Erik perfectly and you let us readers feel sympathy for him. That's amazing! So please...update soon!
Lily chapter 18 . 6/12/2007
I've been reading your story for awhile without reviewing, so I thought now would be a good time to do it. It's fantastic. I have realized, though, that you haven't updated since February... I hope you haven't abandoned it! Great job!
Mominator chapter 18 . 3/4/2007
Woo hoo, you're back! I'm so glad your muse has returned. :D

Thank you for the clarification of the flashback. It really had me scratching my head, wondering what the heck was going on.

So, was Erik the one responsible for Christina DaaƩ's death? From the description of Philippe's and Buquet's deaths, it would seem so, but perhaps it was feelings of guilt which drove her to suicide?

Ah, the power of love - even when we resist, all it takes is a realization of innocence and a heartbeat.

Looking forward to happiness and a baby, deformed or not.

Barb
Me chapter 4 . 2/28/2007
Update soon!
Me chapter 18 . 2/28/2007
Yah! They're back together! I thought he would have been madder though! I love your story!
jtbwriter chapter 18 . 2/27/2007
Wow. I can't believe it-you updated and it's better then

ever!

Thanks for clairifying the flashback-and how Erik finally

listened to Christine about their baby!

What a great resolution for the rest of the family-thanks!

Now what happens?:)
invaderoperaghost chapter 18 . 2/27/2007
Yay! It's been a long time...
Thai Libre chapter 18 . 2/27/2007
so they're going to get married right? Or technally they are married... but... I'm just going to leave it at that. Keep Writing!
Thai Libre chapter 17 . 2/27/2007
Wow! I'm so happy you updated! Keep Writing!
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 18 . 2/27/2007
Yay! I'm so happy to see this story back! I missed it! Love the reunion! Update soon please!
Dark Ninja of Mount Hope chapter 16 . 7/7/2006
Ok, now I'm really confused. Is this atale from the past? Like what happened before he met Christine? Well i'm not feeling much pity for the Phanotm right now. However i shall continue reading this story because you use much color in you words that most writers are not gifted with. Keep Wriitng!
Dark Ninja of Mount Hope chapter 15 . 7/7/2006
But are Erik and christine leagally married? I just a tad confused. But I still like this story! Keep Wriitng!