Reviews for The Ghost of Candlemere
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 16 . 2/4/2006
Um, I'm sorry to say this, but I'm a little confused. Was Cristina their daughter or was this before Erik met Christine? Update soon please!
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 15 . 2/4/2006
Wow... those were some vivid dreams she had! And pregnant! I hope she returns to Erik... Time to go to the next chapter!
cario chapter 14 . 1/6/2006
I hope you are going to continue this story; I have enjoyed it.
Zazzie chapter 14 . 12/27/2005
Woah. This is really good- You have a great writing style, you know that? I loved the complex relationship Christine and Erik had... Different from the play/book, but similar...Update soon!
MyPhoenixLament chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Oops, seems I forgot to review the first chapter. _- I like how you introduced the characters of POTO, especially Raoul (to sort of fit the Gaston role, though not as, well... you know...) to mingle with the roles of BATB. Amazing parallels between the two stories, and I never would have noticed them before had you not pointed them out! Amazing story, I look forward to the rest!
MyPhoenixLament chapter 14 . 12/26/2005
Oh my God! I cannot believe he kept her! It's rather disgusting, as well as a morbid twist to the forbidden room from BatB. I liked it, though. Creepy and sad, all at the same time. I really, really love this story, and I do hope that you update soon! Excellent work! _
MyPhoenixLament chapter 13 . 12/26/2005
Amazing... This chapter was so incredibly intense! And so much happened, as it was so long! I was warned that she would refuse the proposal before I began to read this. And I agree with her when she said that that was another part of this story that made it unique and enjoyable to read. Very, very well done.
MyPhoenixLament chapter 12 . 12/26/2005
Oh, how sad indeed! I wonder if he will tell her of Elissa eventually... But they kissed! Ah, at last... Wonderful, wonderful chapter.
MyPhoenixLament chapter 11 . 12/26/2005
I had wondered when the mirror would come into play. Rather convenient, wasn't it? It would seem that the relationship between them is beginning to take a turn... Great chapter!
MyPhoenixLament chapter 10 . 12/26/2005
Oh dear... I suppose Erik will have to come and save her now, won't he? _- Great chapter! I love your descriptions!
MyPhoenixLament chapter 9 . 12/26/2005
Ah, it would seem that everyone has been wed. Very appropriate for the time period. Excellent chapter.
MyPhoenixLament chapter 8 . 12/26/2005
It would definitely be like Erik to give her man-ish clothes, and I'd say he did it just to spite her, except that they later went riding. Still, I like the humour in this. Well done.
MyPhoenixLament chapter 7 . 12/26/2005
I love the fiesty Christine as well! It adds a bit more... shall we say... appeal to her character. But I especially love the lines: He smiled humourlessly. “And your romantic sensibilities must have led you to expect an angel. Instead you found a demon.” “No,” she said, “I found a Phantom.” That was wonderful. Well done. _
MyPhoenixLament chapter 6 . 12/26/2005
I love the interactions and dialogue between Erik and Christine - very Beauty and the Beasty-like, and yet the characters are from PotO as they should be. (did that have an ounce of sense in it? Eh heh...) Very good, though.
MyPhoenixLament chapter 5 . 12/26/2005
It's amazing how you keep everyone in character, even in a slightly different setting. Well done, I am still enjoying this greatly.
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »