Reviews for The Ghost of Candlemere
MyPhoenixLament chapter 4 . 12/26/2005
Ah, I do love how you describe things. Very well done.
MyPhoenixLament chapter 2 . 12/26/2005
Ah, a most excellent story indeed. This was recommended to me, and I must say that I'm enjoying it very much so far. I love how it is a Beauty and the Beast crossover, because there are many parallels between the two stories. Wonderful work so far.
Mominator chapter 14 . 12/20/2005
Wow, that was pretty ... eww! It begs the questions: who is Elissa, how did she die, and why in the world did Erik "keep" her? (And carve her name in her arm.)

Talk about creepy! (With a capital "creep.")

I can't wait to find out tho answers to those questions - and more. :D

Barb
Faust chapter 14 . 12/20/2005
A few nice words

okay feeble attempt at humor, man that chapter was cool and yes I understand Christine's feeling I mean yeah I freak out if I saw the dead body of a long lost love.

*that was cool*
jtbwriter chapter 14 . 12/19/2005
That was good-poor Erik in his madness almost

destroyed Christine's love! He hurt her-then

his "I'm sorry's" came too late!

The horror Christine faced-I'm glad I didn't read

it at night! LOL!

Okay-since you say Raoul isn't going to marry her-

we need Christine to forgive Erik and go back before

he dies! At least before Christmas!

Thanks! But now what?:)
Moderndaybattosai chapter 14 . 12/19/2005
Though the story is turning sad...I still LOVE it. I would do the same thing (running away) if I were in Christine's place. Getting slammed against the wall by Erik isn't my idea of love and joy. I'm guessing she was frightened... and did the right thing in her mental state.
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 14 . 12/19/2005
O... creepy. Poor Erik and Christine! And I was shock that she ran into Raoul! At least, there will be no RC. I hope Erik goes after her at least. Update soon please!
Lotte Rose 37 chapter 14 . 12/19/2005
Gna! Creepy! You mean to tell me that he preserved Elissa's body? Creepy. I wouldn't marry the dude after I saw that. I don't blame her. I'm not particularly fond of this chapter. I don't mean to criticize but...a corpse? You've got to be kidding me. It couldn't have been a rose, or a picture of his former self or his music or anything...but a preserved woman that he loved enough (maybe even more than Christine) to keep her decaying body? That's just gross. You improved a little at the end though, with the fire and all, that got my attention. I know this is your story and i trust your path for it to take, but right now, I'm not too sure about how a creepy body preserver is going to find love. Sorry for this review. Sorry a baggillion times because i know this must be discouraging, but i couldn't lie. I had to give you my honest opinion. I wouldn't want to get a review like this but don't let my opinions get you down. Keep writing this, I'll keep reading. Sorry again, Lots a luv.
Insomniac Bard chapter 14 . 12/19/2005
Ew, Erik kept Elissa's corpse? I'd be mad at Christine for leaving him, but I guess it's understandable, considering he almost strangled her - damn you, Erik, why'd you have to go all psycho and mess everything up? Oh well, she'll go back to him...she's just fooling herself if she thinks she won't. Update soon, I can't wait for more!
tink20 chapter 14 . 12/19/2005
Well this does go along with both stories I like it. So if Christine vowed never to go back does that mean that Erik has to come out and get her? Gasps! haha I liked it. Erik is all soft around her its funny and sad at the same time. Funny because this is ERIK aka the Phantom. And sad because he loves her and is letting her go to make her happy, tear. Great chapter I cant wait for more. Update as soon as you can!
mrs. piggy chapter 14 . 12/19/2005
I liked it! please update soon! :)
AHealingRenaissance chapter 14 . 12/19/2005
Um...that was unexpected. I really like this story, but what was with the body and him nearly killing Christine? Then Raoul with his little toy sword? I gotta read the next chapter :)
katakechicken chapter 14 . 12/19/2005
W-wh... wh... wh... WHY! IS ERIK DEAD? WHY? ... *ahem* Please can you put Christine and Erik back together? I dislike anything depressing... with them comming back together (e.x. Death, stuff like that) Please make more fluffys!
invaderoperaghost chapter 14 . 12/19/2005
I really like this story.
Faust chapter 13 . 12/18/2005
Finally the Christine /Erik relationship gets kicked up a notch!
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »