Reviews for 10 Leisurely Days
MindGeek chapter 15 . 1/6
I am really liking the story so far. Its still beautifully written as well. I like how you're taking time to develop Robin and Starfire's relationship too. And I can picture everything really well. It looks exactly like how they interacted in different episodes And the Trouble in Tokyo movie.

I'm also glad you have a little BB&Rae in here too. That part totally makes my day. They are still just ad awkward, just as hostile, yet somehow are realizing/ showing their feelings for each other as well.

I really look forward to seeing what you plan to do with Grey. I like him. He is dark, mysterious, and very similar to Slade, who is probably my favorite, or tied for my favorite, Teen Titan villain. But he seems darker than Slade too. I've always felt comfortable in the dark, felt at home. Which is probably why I'm really strongly draw to Raven. Even though my personality is pretty much a twin of Beast Boy's.

I'm also excited to see what you do with Slade... and Red X. Red X is probably my other favorite Teen Titans villain. I could hear everything you wrote for him exactly as he would say it in the show. I'm glad you out them in.

Keep it up!
MindGeek chapter 1 . 1/6
I'm only two sentences into the story, and I already must congratulate you on your word choices. You have a certain mastery of words that is uncanny. Yoyr writing flows beautifully and is showered with a plethora (I love that word... that and bevy) of big, descriptive words that paint a wonderful picture... just saying
aylathetitan chapter 22 . 12/4/2013
I. Freaking. LOVE THIS. You did such a great job with the plot! The plot twists were perfect - so well thought out! And it was funny, too. You also did a great job with the characters, and the romance was priceless. Honestly, if I had a choice, I would make this a movie instead of Trouble in Tokyo.
heart fires chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Oh my goodness! You have just made my life complete with that ending :') I loved every moment of your story! All the fluff, the drama, the sadness, the uncertainty. Oh god that was probably the best teen titans fanfiction I have ever read! Like ever! And ive read a LOT of them :) hahaThey stayed in character, And i very much appreciate that ;), you are a fantastic writer! And I am so happy you decided to use a storyline instea
Starfan17 chapter 22 . 8/8/2013
I know it's been like 7 years since u wrote this but I just HAD to write a review! Ur story was so beautiful, honestly speaking though beautiful is an understatement! The last scene literally made me cry tears of joy like I'm not even exaggerating I legitamatly CRIED! I have NEVER EVER EVER EVER come across a RobStar fanfic this AMAZING AND BREATH TAKING! And I've read some pretty good ones! EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT JOB! And you've got the characters down perfectly which makes this master piece that much more amazing!
mulayhna chapter 22 . 8/3/2013
This was great thank you! Excellent story and detail! Enjoyed it immensely. You should deffinatly feel proud for writing this :)
pixeljam chapter 22 . 5/25/2013
Okay, first of all? Fantastic story, and wonderful detail. I don't normally find stories that I stay interested in after a few chapters, but this was great! You did a wonderful job on this, and I encourage you to keep writing.
Second of all, you added in a lot of detail, which I like. I read way too many fics that have lack of detail and leave me desperate for more understanding. This was very well written, and kept me engaged throughout all the chapters. Wonderful wonderful job.
I only wish Robin had taken his mask off for Starfire :) I was hoping that at the end with their moment, he might have done that. But besides that, this was fantastic. Great job!
HeroesOfOlympusFanNumberOne chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Sweet. :)
SongByrd47 chapter 22 . 12/29/2012
This story is absolutely amazing. I've read it many times and as I do with all of my favorites, I'm sure I'll reread it again.
Wintress chapter 22 . 12/14/2012
WOW.
Alphinia chapter 22 . 10/29/2012
This was the first Teen Titans fic I read, and boy, it'll be hard to match. Your characterizations were spot on, and you kept the humor from the series. Robin and Star's relationship was so sweet. I've always loved them together and they were my favorite pairing from the show.

I must say, however; after reading this story, I've been converted into a serious Ray/BB shipper as well. They didn't have too much focus, but I always loved their scenes and found myself longing for more. Maybe I will look for a fic starring them next :)
DETHREAPER chapter 22 . 10/29/2012
Well, that was a great story. Few problems, couple times found characters to be somewhat out of character, but other than that, it was a brilliant story. I like how you actually added plot to it rather than just make the entire thing out of fluff, made it that much better.
Miss Starfire chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
Kat and Alex crack me up.
Ghostface317 v2 chapter 22 . 9/11/2012
Great fic. Will you, by any chance, be writing the Cyborg spin-off? Is that still possible?
xxGUSHINESSxx chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Hey this story is amazingly realistic im impressed! Maybe if u have time u could read my story Popular and the sequel that im currently working on. U dont have to i just wanted u to no. :)