Reviews for 10 Leisurely Days
Fairytailfan701 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Sweet. :)
SongByrd47 chapter 22 . 12/29/2012
This story is absolutely amazing. I've read it many times and as I do with all of my favorites, I'm sure I'll reread it again.
Wintress chapter 22 . 12/14/2012
Alphinia chapter 22 . 10/29/2012
This was the first Teen Titans fic I read, and boy, it'll be hard to match. Your characterizations were spot on, and you kept the humor from the series. Robin and Star's relationship was so sweet. I've always loved them together and they were my favorite pairing from the show.

I must say, however; after reading this story, I've been converted into a serious Ray/BB shipper as well. They didn't have too much focus, but I always loved their scenes and found myself longing for more. Maybe I will look for a fic starring them next :)
DETHREAPER chapter 22 . 10/29/2012
Well, that was a great story. Few problems, couple times found characters to be somewhat out of character, but other than that, it was a brilliant story. I like how you actually added plot to it rather than just make the entire thing out of fluff, made it that much better.
Miss Starfire chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
Kat and Alex crack me up.
Ghostface317 v2 chapter 22 . 9/11/2012
Great fic. Will you, by any chance, be writing the Cyborg spin-off? Is that still possible?
xxGUSHINESSxx chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Hey this story is amazingly realistic im impressed! Maybe if u have time u could read my story Popular and the sequel that im currently working on. U dont have to i just wanted u to no. :)
AbandonedAccount321 chapter 22 . 4/23/2012
Adorable, I loved this!
Encrypted chapter 22 . 4/19/2012
That was an extremely satisfying FanFic. Well done.
WitchWarren chapter 22 . 12/19/2011
Absolutely beautiful. I came here on a recomendation and I am SO-GLAD I DID! Wow.

Beautifully well-written,barely a flicker of OOCness, and REALLY riveting. I couldn't write anything for the full week I was reading this(betweenlife&school)because I was thinking about what was happening next.

I both bow to your excellence and hate you cause I'm behind schedule-ARRRGH! Inspiring too. I'll put up a Rae-centric one-shot now. .~ hehe

And now I'm off to obsessively read your other fics byee
willotaku9000 chapter 22 . 11/27/2011
That was a great story! And I loved Raven's dress Yay for the pairings
Guest chapter 22 . 10/29/2011
I love this! I love the teen titans, and you are now one of my favorite writers!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 22 . 10/1/2011
RS Fan chapter 22 . 7/31/2011
This story is just simply AMAZING ! I loved it from the very first chapter all the way to the last . Everything was written SO beautifully . The way you described the scenes were so wonderous . Your so descriptive when you write & your knowledge in vocabulary is so wide . I could imagine pretty much everything in my head and that's what I really loved about the story . I also loved how you explained everyone's thoughts, you can really understand how they feel & I also really loved the moments with Starfire & Robin. Every little scene has a certain depht to it .

Such as in the beginning... The rooftop scene: The way Starfire & Robin make wishes together & how Robin explains what a wish is . It really gives the reader an idea of what their relationship is like .

My favorite scene - The first picnic: I really loved this scene . This chapter was just wonderful . The way Robin took her to the lake & revealed all his secrets to her... this scene really shows that Robin & Starfire don't just connect physically, but emotionally too . For Robin to even open up for a second is very difficult but yet Starfire managed to help console him & to reveal his past to her . This chapter was just amazing.

Now, there were many other scenes that I loved but for me to go through every scene would take much too long ... I should've just reviewed each chapter but I figured you did not want to be filled with notifications.

Aside from the 'RobStar' fluff, I also loved the BB/Rae romance . The more I read about them in this story , the more I liked them together . I might just get into BB/Rae fanfics just because of you(:

Anyways, the characters definitely stayed in-tact with themselves. Raven did drift in & out of character when she got with BeastBoy .

...I am quite dissapointed that Cyborg doesn't have much play in the story . I know people consider him as more a background character but I just wish he would come out more in the story . There were parts, although, that Cyborg & BeastBoy made me laugh due to their sillyness .

One thing I disliked about the story is the entering & exits of the villains . Everything seemed a little too sudden and there wasn't that much information about them to really make them stand out . It was almost like in the beginning - fight . In the end - fight . Then it's the end of them . It just seemed kinda abrupt to me .

Other than that, though . It was such a wonderful story . Oh ! I almost forgot ! One last thing : I also how you seperated each day into two parts . By doing this you allowed yourself more writing space AND the readers get to know more about the relationships between the team mates and watch everything progress slowly . It was just fantastic .

Anyways . NOW, I am finished(