Reviews for 10 Leisurely Days
pixeljam chapter 22 . 5/25/2013
Okay, first of all? Fantastic story, and wonderful detail. I don't normally find stories that I stay interested in after a few chapters, but this was great! You did a wonderful job on this, and I encourage you to keep writing.
Second of all, you added in a lot of detail, which I like. I read way too many fics that have lack of detail and leave me desperate for more understanding. This was very well written, and kept me engaged throughout all the chapters. Wonderful wonderful job.
I only wish Robin had taken his mask off for Starfire :) I was hoping that at the end with their moment, he might have done that. But besides that, this was fantastic. Great job!
Fairytailfan701 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Sweet. :)
SongByrd47 chapter 22 . 12/29/2012
This story is absolutely amazing. I've read it many times and as I do with all of my favorites, I'm sure I'll reread it again.
Wintress chapter 22 . 12/14/2012
Alphinia chapter 22 . 10/29/2012
This was the first Teen Titans fic I read, and boy, it'll be hard to match. Your characterizations were spot on, and you kept the humor from the series. Robin and Star's relationship was so sweet. I've always loved them together and they were my favorite pairing from the show.

I must say, however; after reading this story, I've been converted into a serious Ray/BB shipper as well. They didn't have too much focus, but I always loved their scenes and found myself longing for more. Maybe I will look for a fic starring them next :)
DETHREAPER chapter 22 . 10/29/2012
Well, that was a great story. Few problems, couple times found characters to be somewhat out of character, but other than that, it was a brilliant story. I like how you actually added plot to it rather than just make the entire thing out of fluff, made it that much better.
Miss Starfire chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
Kat and Alex crack me up.
Ghostface317 v2 chapter 22 . 9/11/2012
Great fic. Will you, by any chance, be writing the Cyborg spin-off? Is that still possible?
xxGUSHINESSxx chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Hey this story is amazingly realistic im impressed! Maybe if u have time u could read my story Popular and the sequel that im currently working on. U dont have to i just wanted u to no. :)
AbandonedAccount321 chapter 22 . 4/23/2012
Adorable, I loved this!
Encrypted chapter 22 . 4/19/2012
That was an extremely satisfying FanFic. Well done.
WitchWarren chapter 22 . 12/19/2011
Absolutely beautiful. I came here on a recomendation and I am SO-GLAD I DID! Wow.

Beautifully well-written,barely a flicker of OOCness, and REALLY riveting. I couldn't write anything for the full week I was reading this(betweenlife&school)because I was thinking about what was happening next.

I both bow to your excellence and hate you cause I'm behind schedule-ARRRGH! Inspiring too. I'll put up a Rae-centric one-shot now. .~ hehe

And now I'm off to obsessively read your other fics byee
willotaku9000 chapter 22 . 11/27/2011
That was a great story! And I loved Raven's dress Yay for the pairings
Guest chapter 22 . 10/29/2011
I love this! I love the teen titans, and you are now one of my favorite writers!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 22 . 10/1/2011