Reviews for 10 Leisurely Days
Lemonysh chapter 22 . 1/6/2011
loved it!
Lemonysh chapter 11 . 1/1/2011
i live the realistic feel this fic has to it and the fact that it stays true to the characters.

i like Alex and Kat.. wonder if we'll be seeing more of them later on.. they seem funny :P

:) great fic, Dear!
Lemonysh chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
i have a feeling Starfire's departure to Tameran isn't permanent, i think Robin just thinks it is.. in any case.. love this fic! :D
Lemonysh chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
wow! i love this fic! really i can't wait to see what happens... :D
Faith-o-saurus chapter 22 . 8/3/2010
One of the best Robin/Starfire stories. Great work.
mangx3 chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
this is turning out to be a great story... i can see great things happening further along :) i really think that you have starfire's character down pat. bravo! lol
SPG inc chapter 22 . 5/4/2010
Wow... Just, wow. What an incredible story you’ve written. You writing style and skill are undeniably at the level of a professional writer, and is particularly shown with the emotional interaction between Robin and Starfire, alongside the far more subtle growing relationship between Beast Boy and Raven. However, I do have a few flaws to point out in this story.

1) The bad guys. The introduction of the antagonists started off well with the ghost from Cyborg’s past and the firm first impression created when Grey wounded Robin. But after that, they just sort of disappeared, and then reappeared very abruptly at the end. When they were mention they seemed too vague. The explanation behind Cyborg’s friend’s involvement was only half explored, and though discovering that Tyrus was in fact Grey was a good twist, I feel it would have been better if there may have been a clue or two to suggest this possibility, along with more reference to the bad guy’s activities before the final showdown.

2) The enemies plan for the storms were again, too abrupt and lacked build up. This flaw is not as bad, as the changing weather was pointed out throughout the fic, but it was still a little too sudden for my taste. Possibly the weather situation could have been explored by Slade or Red X being given some stage time to work against the antagonists (with some mention to Slade, it could also have been used as an opportunity to give us some hints to the mind control/Jericho’s appearance in the story which again I felt needed more build up to reach it’s full plot potential).
These are of course only minor flaws, as I expect others think there was enough of build up and the sudden explanations made it more dramatic. Overall it was a brilliant piece of work, and I look forward to reviewing your other stories.
Korirox chapter 22 . 3/15/2010
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME! SO SWET! LOOVVEE IT!
Korirox chapter 8 . 3/14/2010
OOC means out of character. LOVE THIS STORY!
SPG inc chapter 18 . 1/20/2010
Yay! Super BBxRae, and for once I find a story that doesn't try to claim that BB never loved Terra in the first place. Very nicely done on the emotional bits- which is more or less, the whole thing ;)
SPG inc chapter 14 . 1/13/2010
Random OC pairing LOL

Star and Rob still being cute, and more BBXRae goodness.

ps. I really like your very descriptive writing style
SPG inc chapter 7 . 1/8/2010
Way good story. Robin and Starfire are so cute together. But I hope Beast Boy and Raven will get their chance too; they're my favorite pairing!
Kiluca1228 chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
awesome so far
Unhealthy Obsessions chapter 22 . 8/22/2009
Ok. now that's I've finally finished reading this beast (haha) I can give a better review.

AMAZING.

You have such a talent in writing.. this sounds like it could be a script from the actual show. The characters were.. well, in character. The story was well-planned, and had some delightful twists and turns - very nice.

I love the relationships between these two couples.. and as I've already said, you've hit BB and Raven's personalities perfectly.. and they're so cute together!

Robin and Star as well.. it was so cute how they both felt the same way and yet thought the other didn't have the same feelings.

This was so perfect, I could see it as if I was watching an episode - voices, phrases and all.

The only problem I had with it was that your descriptions (although beautiful) were just a little repetitious. Like.. for example, your description of the ocean. Then again, its hard to find so many different words to describe the ocean.

So.. pretty much, this is one of the best works I've ever read. Onto reading more of your stories!

Keep it up! 3

~Nessa
Unhealthy Obsessions chapter 20 . 8/21/2009
Mmkay.. this story is amazing and I promised myself I wouldn't review it to the end but I love this chapter so much!

So I just wanted to say that. You write so well.. it's so believable.. they should make this an episode!

Anyways I have a request... you need to do a BBxRae fic sometime.. i love how you depict their relationship.. its so cute!
623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »