Reviews for 10 Leisurely Days
SPG inc chapter 22 . 5/4/2010
Wow... Just, wow. What an incredible story you’ve written. You writing style and skill are undeniably at the level of a professional writer, and is particularly shown with the emotional interaction between Robin and Starfire, alongside the far more subtle growing relationship between Beast Boy and Raven. However, I do have a few flaws to point out in this story.

1) The bad guys. The introduction of the antagonists started off well with the ghost from Cyborg’s past and the firm first impression created when Grey wounded Robin. But after that, they just sort of disappeared, and then reappeared very abruptly at the end. When they were mention they seemed too vague. The explanation behind Cyborg’s friend’s involvement was only half explored, and though discovering that Tyrus was in fact Grey was a good twist, I feel it would have been better if there may have been a clue or two to suggest this possibility, along with more reference to the bad guy’s activities before the final showdown.

2) The enemies plan for the storms were again, too abrupt and lacked build up. This flaw is not as bad, as the changing weather was pointed out throughout the fic, but it was still a little too sudden for my taste. Possibly the weather situation could have been explored by Slade or Red X being given some stage time to work against the antagonists (with some mention to Slade, it could also have been used as an opportunity to give us some hints to the mind control/Jericho’s appearance in the story which again I felt needed more build up to reach it’s full plot potential).
These are of course only minor flaws, as I expect others think there was enough of build up and the sudden explanations made it more dramatic. Overall it was a brilliant piece of work, and I look forward to reviewing your other stories.
Korirox chapter 22 . 3/15/2010
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME! SO SWET! LOOVVEE IT!
Korirox chapter 8 . 3/14/2010
OOC means out of character. LOVE THIS STORY!
SPG inc chapter 18 . 1/20/2010
Yay! Super BBxRae, and for once I find a story that doesn't try to claim that BB never loved Terra in the first place. Very nicely done on the emotional bits- which is more or less, the whole thing ;)
SPG inc chapter 14 . 1/13/2010
Random OC pairing LOL

Star and Rob still being cute, and more BBXRae goodness.

ps. I really like your very descriptive writing style
SPG inc chapter 7 . 1/8/2010
Way good story. Robin and Starfire are so cute together. But I hope Beast Boy and Raven will get their chance too; they're my favorite pairing!
Kiluca1228 chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
awesome so far
Unhealthy Obsessions chapter 22 . 8/22/2009
Ok. now that's I've finally finished reading this beast (haha) I can give a better review.

AMAZING.

You have such a talent in writing.. this sounds like it could be a script from the actual show. The characters were.. well, in character. The story was well-planned, and had some delightful twists and turns - very nice.

I love the relationships between these two couples.. and as I've already said, you've hit BB and Raven's personalities perfectly.. and they're so cute together!

Robin and Star as well.. it was so cute how they both felt the same way and yet thought the other didn't have the same feelings.

This was so perfect, I could see it as if I was watching an episode - voices, phrases and all.

The only problem I had with it was that your descriptions (although beautiful) were just a little repetitious. Like.. for example, your description of the ocean. Then again, its hard to find so many different words to describe the ocean.

So.. pretty much, this is one of the best works I've ever read. Onto reading more of your stories!

Keep it up! 3

Nessa
Unhealthy Obsessions chapter 20 . 8/21/2009
Mmkay.. this story is amazing and I promised myself I wouldn't review it to the end but I love this chapter so much!

So I just wanted to say that. You write so well.. it's so believable.. they should make this an episode!

Anyways I have a request... you need to do a BBxRae fic sometime.. i love how you depict their relationship.. its so cute!
Hurley chapter 22 . 8/20/2009
Dude...This story rocks, man.
The Random Knuckle-head chapter 22 . 8/5/2009
if this work were to suck at anything it would have to be putting me to sleep! /:(

got meself stuck stayin awake till past five in the morning for three days in a row!
Havent done that since Deathly Hollows cameout!

I-hate-you-so-bad-dont-ever-stop-writting-why-hasn't-warner-brothers-hired-you-yet-you-stupid-turtle.
Lady Wolfy chapter 22 . 7/22/2009
AMAZING, WONDERFUL story! It was beautiful in every way, and I'm glad I dedicated my morning to reading it! :)

-LW
DeathProofHero chapter 22 . 7/10/2009
One of the most well written stories I've ever read! very good job. you have a true gift for the English language. hope you're still writing nowadays.
Little Miss Juliet chapter 22 . 2/8/2009
First Robin/Starfire fic I've read in a long time that's now over cliche, too OOC or just plain...yuck.

This was VERY cute and Robin/Starfire is just adorable!

Keep it up!
Athwart Black chapter 22 . 11/21/2008
Thank you! I loved it all and read it in one sitting :)

BBxRae and RobxStar are my favorite couples and I love how you fitted them both in seamlessly

But by far, I think my favorite aspect of the story is how you fitted it right into the series; this sounds like it could actually happen. :) :) Very nice job
617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »