Reviews for 10 Leisurely Days
Hurley chapter 22 . 8/20/2009
Dude...This story rocks, man.
The Random Knuckle-head chapter 22 . 8/5/2009
if this work were to suck at anything it would have to be putting me to sleep! /:(

got meself stuck stayin awake till past five in the morning for three days in a row!
Havent done that since Deathly Hollows cameout!

Lady Wolfy chapter 22 . 7/22/2009
AMAZING, WONDERFUL story! It was beautiful in every way, and I'm glad I dedicated my morning to reading it! :)

DeathProofHero chapter 22 . 7/10/2009
One of the most well written stories I've ever read! very good job. you have a true gift for the English language. hope you're still writing nowadays.
Little Miss Juliet chapter 22 . 2/8/2009
First Robin/Starfire fic I've read in a long time that's now over cliche, too OOC or just plain...yuck.

This was VERY cute and Robin/Starfire is just adorable!

Keep it up!
Athwart Black chapter 22 . 11/21/2008
Thank you! I loved it all and read it in one sitting :)

BBxRae and RobxStar are my favorite couples and I love how you fitted them both in seamlessly

But by far, I think my favorite aspect of the story is how you fitted it right into the series; this sounds like it could actually happen. :) :) Very nice job
Riaaanna chapter 22 . 10/3/2008
hi i'm new to n i know it's not a really new story

but i read it n i like it

nice work! dramatic effects r cool...

if u're online n u wanna help me out around , it'll be much appreciated :)

nice story!
eclipsedsunrise chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Dear blue ten,

I have finally found your story again. It took me a couple of years, but I did it. I found the story that brought me on to fanfiction. Yah. Thats right. your story was the one that introduced me to fanfiction. And for that I am forever thankful.

I found a link to this story cruising deviantart, I read it, then investigated this odd website. Not long after that I had an account. But I lost track of what happened to this story (the search system sucks). But I finally found it, and thought I should leave a review telling you not only how great it is, but how you brought me into a whole new and diffrent community outside of modding, gaming, community and conspiricy forums to this great place.

Great story by the way.
WeepingDeathAngel chapter 5 . 6/5/2008
I love it I can't wait to read more. This is a story is like a book you can't put down!
Hannah chapter 22 . 2/6/2008
Natalie9653 chapter 22 . 12/9/2007
Wow. I have to say that this story is definitely one of the best I've read. There's a lot of stories I've read, for a lot of subjects, but I rarely see one so well carried out as you did with this one. It's awesome. I honestly can't wait to read the other stories you've written. Good luck with future work!
Errant Wrath chapter 22 . 11/9/2007
I have actual tears in my eyes this was such a great fic and so cute! I absolutely love love loved loved it. I swear thats really not enough loves to describe how much I did love it but I don't think there would be enough room lol anyway I will just gush and bask in the greatness here for one moment before going to read another certain favorite from your list of sure to be fabulous stories. And by the way I must say the song you wrote aw! So perfect for them.

Your new fan,

Errant Wrath chapter 21 . 11/9/2007
Oh! I love this fic. Action, adventure romance comedy something for everyone I swear. Next. oh I am sad its almost over...
Errant Wrath chapter 20 . 11/9/2007
Oh my freeking God this fic just gets better and better. Your writing is wonderful your character knowledge of both the show and comic world and your ability to mold the two in such great sync with each other I think this fic is.. just amazing. It should so be a movie. I can see certain scene's in my head. Ah, this fic is just great you are just great. I just can't stop gushing. lol
Errant Wrath chapter 19 . 11/9/2007
Alright one paragraph and I just have to tell you this description..

Tongues of fire illuminated the night like solar flares; the black shifted to a sickly reddish-gray as bright orange lights reached up to strike at the stars. Seeming vengeful and angry, the flames growled and roared as they viciously devoured the remains of the building's tattered carcass. Another section of the second floor collapsed, sending a plume of smoke and hot cinders into the air with a sickening crash. Streams of water continuously rushed from the fire trucks, clearing away patches of fire, which were only to be set ablaze again. Steam rose high aside the thick smoke.

No words. Just perfect imagery you really are so good.
623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »