Reviews for 10 Leisurely Days
Slythergrl2004 chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
An amazing story so far. And Cloak and Dagger were really cool. Kudos...I love this story!
Munchlax387 chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
Nice, really good story. It;s the most decnt one on the TT page that I've read so far. Have you ever read my The Legend of the Teen Titans story? So far I introduced BeastBoy and Cyborg in it. In Chapter 3 will be Robin.
Super Chocolate Bear chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
I'm glad that someone finally explained how they get off that tower in a car... On top of that, the story's turning out pretty good as well. Oh, and kickass Robin fighting very nice.
Starfire-is-not-a-wimp chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
One word:

Incredible.

I love your writing style! This fic is fantastic! Not OOC, actually good OC villains for now. Unless you have them working for a villain in the show, then that would be a different story. Otherwise, I love it, I love it, I love it!
streco chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
wow...coolness!:)
Luna Rapunzel chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
Yet another good story from you, Blue Ten! Aside from a couple of comma errors, the fundamentals of these first two chapters were superbly done; additionally, it's an intriguing plot so far and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter already. As for the fluff that's been incorporated into it so far... all the better. And finally, the descriptions are really fantastic- I actually had to look up a few words, so, at the least, I find it completely necessary to thank you endlessly for increasing my vocabulary, which ALWAYS comes in handy. :P Great job once again!
strodgfrgf chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
EP! omg! This is so cute! Please update soon! This is getting really good! It's so cute!
Night'sMysteriousStar chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
this was really good! i think you should still use your...advanced vocabulary somewhat. it makes it more interesting IMO. but, whatever. it's your fanfiction. a great one BTW.

forever reading,

~*Mysterious Star of the Night*~
TheQueenofSerpents chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
I love ur story! Please update SOON!
the winds chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
WHOP very nice hopefully no one will notice that they fell asleep up there
xoxoxMelxoxox chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
That is so so sweet! I luv the story! Plz update very very very very soon!
darktank chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
This chapter was soo cool! Who is this new bad guy? Is it Slade?
tigerchic121 chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
YAY! New Chapter. Ahh who doesnt love Rob, Star fluff.

This was a good long chapter. I just want to find out what happens next.

update soon, tigerchic121
Sasscreech chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
Lol that was tense in a way. Awesome job. Please update soon!
PrincessBellePrinceAdam chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
fantastic, yet again. i do, however, have a plea. i will seriously beg you not to have star getting married or there be a war on tamaran it's so overdone by authors with no imagination and you seem to have an excellent one :) please, if you want this story to succeed like the others, you have a new reason that hasn't been done before
626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 Next »