Reviews for The House On Wylie's Wharf
liltle chapter 9 . 2/27
I really enjoyed reading this story. It feels like an unreleased episode, possibly after the movie, that we can all enjoy from. The length of this story and the sequence was just perfect. I can't believe I couldn't pin-point the three boys as the culprits and was convinced that Earl and Phil was behind it. This shows how much suspense and creative writing you have in here and I appreciate having the chance to read this. Love it!
The-Snowy-Owl13 chapter 9 . 8/21/2014
I'm just dying! XD that was gold! And the Ed, Ed, and Eddy reference at the end! Oh my god! I can't breath I laughed so hard! It's just like an actual episode! Plus the AxH bits were quite enjoyable! Of course you did kill Wilson. NOOO! NOT WILSON! WHY!?
MorTay3 chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
Loved all the allusions in this! Plank, Wilson! Hilarious! This was absolutely adorable and could definitely pass off as an episode in HA! I enjoyed it very much:)
dariansison chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
Oomfgggg this is honestly the best story :)
cat3192 chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
Besides a few spelling and words missing beat story I've read absolutely loved every bit! Had a great story and kept with the actual character and I could imagine the whole thing as if it were an actual episode! Thank you for writing a wonderful story! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Ooooooo,what happens next
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
you got something wrong port is left starboard is right
Lena2244 chapter 9 . 1/27/2012
This chapter had me cracking up great story
Meapness chapter 9 . 8/31/2011
Like : ) many laughs ect
S.M. Jackson chapter 9 . 7/10/2011
This story is addicting! Gave me chills til the very end!
Leili chapter 9 . 7/20/2010
*finishes reading story* Okay, I just have to get this out here...

I LOVE CURLY I LOVE CURLY I LOVE CURLY I LOVE CURLY I LOVE CURLY I LOVE CURLY I LOVE CURLY I LOVE CURLY I LOVE CURLY I LOVE CURLY I LOVE CURLY I LOVE CURLY I LOVE CURLY I LOVE CURLY I LOVE CURLY I LOVE CURLY I LOVE CURLY I LOVE CURLY I LOVE CURLY I LOVE CURLY

*sigh* okay, I'm done :D
Leili chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
In chapter 3, Curly reminds me so much of Johnny and Plank xD
L100Meganium chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
I'm still loving it! "Weird little gerbil"; ahahaha...

And by the way I was wrong; the one I was thinking of that was my favorite of yours was the Broken Locket. And I really enjoyed Couch Confessions. :D
L100Meganium chapter 9 . 6/15/2010
I loved this so very, very, very much.

Also, thank you for not making the Arnold/Helga unrealistic. They'd never be all like, "So we're together now right?" "Right." I hate it when people write it like that. XD YOU DID IT RIGHT!

Secondly, the Gerald/Phoebe was ADORABLE.

Thirdly, I couldn't stop laughing every time Curly did anything in this story. That was amazing.

Fourthly, this is one of my favorite fan-fictions I've ever read. The end.

YOU ARE AMAZING! 8D
L100Meganium chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
You are seriously the most brilliant Hey Arnold! fanfiction author ever. I am in love with all your stories (The Love Note was my favorite, I think), but this one is the closest to a real episode that I've ever seen, complete with urban legend, Eugene's klutziness, Curly's psychotic-ness (which isn't a word, but oh well), a Grandpa Phil memory, and jokes about other Nick shows. I love it so much so far that I just had to review at the end of Chapter Three. Thank you so much for giving me another episode to read. I couldn't have found a closer substitute for the real thing!

Hope the rest is just as wonderful! _