Reviews for Chibi Naoe
QueenofDemons chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Update!

This is a cute beginning

Needs to update

Good Job!
Erica chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
CONTINUE! CONTINUE PLZ!

This is so good, i really wan to read more!

Pretty please!

sincerely,

Erica
NaTsUkO-ChAn chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Love, You have to update this! It's too cute to resist! UPDATES! thanks for yr hard work. Keep it up
kagomesdouble07 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
oh.. i love the story so far! please update really soon
Talia chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
juat getting into the serise but I enjoyed this. I love chibi's and I want to see this finished or explained
Gwynhafra chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Nya~Chibi Naoe! *grabs the fleeing boy's cheeks and pinches* Update! Update! Or it will kill me trying to wait for this one.
Ororon chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Hey! *poyts* no fair! That was good! pleae update really soon! I love this story! Please!
Tate Soyker chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Yeah and Mirage story! I've been wishing ffn would make this catagory! Fun so far, I'll be waiting for the update!
Hotaru Muraki chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Wah! *glomps Chibi!Naoe-plushie* Kawai!

That's really an interesting idea you've thought of here. And what an interesting way to continue the story-line... *g*

It's certainly well-written and -styled, with a infuriatingly tantalizing *hint* of plot-yet-to-come. Only... I wonder if Naoe will act like his usual self - or if he will, at least sometimes, act his...er, now-physical age. (He appears to be, what? *curious* 6 or so?)

Please continue to write. *g* That is, if you wanna continue to get reviews... ~_
WildHeartz chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
This is a genuinely interesting concept for a Mirage of Blaze story. I think you did a good job on characterization. This was a joy to read. Hope for an update soon.
MikaSamu chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Delightful! Perfect characterizations, as always. More soon please?